Festus, the Happy Dragon, had a very Golden Nose~

*This series of books are set after the hidden oracle but before the dark prophecy.*

Sorry in advance, Leo is only mentioned in this story...

Also sorry not sorry for the last cliffy. I know many people gave me a lot of grief about it, but thats never gonna stop me. I always do cliffys! (btw idk if imma do a cliffy, I legit have no idea whats gonna happen in this chap)

Clint Barton, master assassin

The lost look in Nico Di Angelo-Solace's eyes were to painful to even glance at.

He had been working nonstop; writing letters, sending strange video message holograms, and I even thought I had heard the hoot of an owl from his room.

Thor was looking definitely close second stressed. It seemed like he was going to get in A LOT of trouble if we didn't find Will. I had hardly seen him, as he was travelling from realm to realm, trying to track down the kid. 

I had already notified SHIELD, and (by myself, may I add. Nat was definitely holding a grudge against that kid and even his husband) convinced them to help us in our search.  

Everyone was having a hard time. It wasn't like we could do much, that thing was not natural, so Will may not even be on earth. And even if it was, would we be able to fight it? 

Bruce and Tony were in the kitchen, noses inches away from their laptops as they tried to make a breakthrough with the search. I noticed Bruce was especially desperate. Natasha was looking on an IPad, probably reading some SHIELD report. Steve was trying to get Thor to eat something, and the mighty hammer-wielder had his head in his hands, looking absolutely panicked and hopeless. 

We heard the ding of an elevator, and the sounds of arguing; one voice obviously Nico, and the other unknown.

"-solutely no way! Doing that is going to actually kill you! You would have felt it if he went to your fathers-" The unknown voice abruptly stopped as a tall,  blonde haired man around 19 turned around the corner. Nico was looking up and glaring intently at the figure.

"Yes, but that goddess was messing me up. What if that's the reason?" Nico replied angrily.

"Death breath, there is absolutely no way that you wouldn't have felt it. Also, don't you remember that thing that happened to Percy's mum-" The blonde stopped and stared at us.

"-Oh cool! You guys are the people who saved New York from those alien thingys that Nico told me about!" He said, his vivid blue eyes shining like a childs. 

Tony frowned. "Who are you and how the fuck did you get in my tower?"

Steve choked a little, but stopped when Tony gave him an amused look.  

"The window. I'm Jason, Nico's cousin, by the way. This tower is awesome as well, but I don't think Nico's a big fan of the eleva-" Jason said distractedly. He seemed to change the subject multiple times when talking which I had noticed with the other two as well.

"The window?" Tony asked increduously. "What, you've got some sort of jet boots?"

Jason sighed dissapointedly. "Oh, I wish. I should get Leo to make me some once he gets back from his quest on Festus with his girlfriend and Will's dad, that would be so cool-"

"Airhead, you don't need jet boots." Nico sighed. As strange as this Jason guy was, I could tell he was helping Nico with his loss of his husband. And for that I am greatful.

"Will's dad? Quest? Festus? Leo?" Steve asked, not following this strange converstaion at all.

Thor looked up, as if hearing some sort of key word that triggered a memory. "Festus? The dragon? Jason? Jason Grace?"

Jason's eyes immediately swivelled to Thor, a look of confusion and then terror etched in his face. "Who are- oh shit."

Jason immediately got to one knee, and bowed at Thor. Thor's eyes grew wide, and his appearance flickered. At least I thought it did. Maybe it was just my imagination.

"Nico, what in Hades! Why didn't you tell me there would be a god here? And why does he have the aura of my father?" Jason said quickly while glaring at the boy in question. "I hope this isn't your idea of a lame comeback prank from the last time."

Nico smirked. "Of course it is. But I also wanted to-" 

He was cut off by Thor's wails. he was definitely changing now, flickering into a tall, less muscular, black-haired man with a grey and black neatly trimmed beard. His usual Asgardian attire was changing into a dark blue pinstriped suit. His eyes were growing more vibrant, more like Jason's than Thor's. And then he was back to Thor. 

"Okay, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" Tony yelled.

"What- why- when?" Steve stuttered. 

"Jason, you better leave the room. I think your presence is going to start the split-personality disorder we had with everyone during the war." Nico said quietly, pulling Jason to his feet and leading him out of the room.

"Why is it every time I see him, he's in his Greek aspect?" I heard one last sigh coming from the elevator, and watched it go up, up, up, leaving us with unanswered questions and a yelling Thor.