Worthless?

I AM REALLLLLLLLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A MILLIOn YEARS, I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH HOMEWORK AND GOING OUT WITH FRIENDS ((Q): WAIT MATE U HAVE FRIENDS A): IKR WHAT A SURPRISE)) BUT THAT'S NO EXCUSE FOR NOT UPDATING. I HAD SOME CRAZY WRITER BLOCK FOR A WHILE, AND THE REST OF THE TIME I WAS TO SLEEPY TO UPDATE. AGAIN, SORRY FOR LEAVING U GUYS ON A CLIFFY... FOR SO LONG....

Will POV

I heard an earsplitting scream emit from my boyfriends, which makes sense because he is the closest to the depression goddess and has been through the worst pain.

I ran to his side quickly, attempting to comfort him, but as soon as I got closer I fell to the ground, clutching my head. I whimpered quietly.

My mind went back to the past, watching demigod after demigod being brutally murdered while I just stood there in horror. I was unable to save them because I was a powerless, harmless, good-for-nothing idiot who thought he could join a war. I was worthless, only good for healing. Couldn't hurt a fly, my siblings teased me at camp. They didn't mean it cruelly, but it was the truth.   

I felt a cold hand intertwine with mine, and feel it squeeze my palm. I looked up and saw Nico facing me, smiling hollowly. We both knew that this goddess would be very hard to hurt, especially with us weakened like this. 

We helped each other up, and drew our weapons; Nico's stygian iron blade and my long gladius. For some reason, I found it easier to fight with the Roman sword then a traditional Greek style. I turned and saw Stark, Bruce (he must have turned back when the fight finished), Natasha, and Steve holding off the crowds, while Barton was slowly edging closer. His eyes were scrunched up in pain from the goddess' aura.

We rounded on the goddess, who seemed to be smiling, although it was hard to tell with the darkness and mist disfiguring her. 

"So, the healer wishes to help? Are you sure you are up for it, son of light?" Oizys mocks.

I glared more fiercely than I have ever done. "How fucking dare you."

Nico frowned slightly at my reaction. He had never had the same problem as me, at least not for many years. He was a fighter, a powerful soldier. And I was a harmless healer. He didn't understand, he wouldn't understand, he couldn't understand. 

I had never wanted to tell him about my self-hatred because it was minuscule compared to Nico's life. He had done so much more than me, so much more than I would ever do, and that was ok. But I had always wished that I could at least hold my own in a fight. 

I signalled to my husband and we attacked. 

Nico skillfully lept around Oizys, expertly stabbing and blocking attacks while struggling through his memories. I was able to land a couple of stabs while the goddess was busy. Barton was laying a couple of arrows in the goddess' weak spots. 

Steve let out a very sudden yell, and I saw a spinning Frisby heading our way. Barton had already dodged it, but Nico was pre-occupied with his fight. I sighed, and jumped onto him, pulling him to the ground. I heard a sound that was now very familiar to me- the sound of a head being removed from a body. 

I looked up to see a fountain of gold dust raining onto our hair. 

I watched in horror as the dust created a vacuum around me, pulling my surprised husband away. I felt myself being transported somewhere, disappearing into nothing and being brought to a dark place.

I felt a sharp pain across my head, and the last thing I could remember was a cruel, piercing laugh...

MWAHAHAHAHA but seriously guys I can't help myself. Where do you think Will is? Who captured him? How is Neeks gonna get him back? So many questions....