Chapter 7

Melanie POV

Kyle and I were holding hands at the park. I was hesitant at first because there were so many people around. He even bought me ice cream.

I feel like he's only this nice to me because he feels bad for me. No guy ever treats a hoe like me with so much respect. Why is he doing all of this?

"Kyle what is it that you want from me?" I said as we sat on the park bench.

"I don't want anything from you"

"If you want free sex then-"

"I don't want free sex. I genuinely like you"

"What is wrong with you? Guy don't go for hoes like me"

"Don't call yourself that" he said.

"I've slept with guys for money that's what they call girls like me"

"But I don't view you as that. That wasn't your choice you had to to do that in order to survive."

"Can we stop talking about this" I said feeling uncomfortable with the conversation. He needs to stop treating me like I'm some innocent girl, I'm a whore.

Christian POV

"So where's your new girlfriend" Jennifer scoffed as she was dropping Christina off.

"She's on a date" I tried not to sound bitter. She gave a guy she didn't even know a chance before me. Of course, I'm mad.

"She's dating other guys while she's supposed to be in a relationship with you?" She asked.

"We're not in a relationship. Stop thinking like that. I gave her a place to stay because she has nobody."

"Aren't you scared that she'll do drugs and bring guys around Christina"

"Why would she do any of that?" I asked. Melanie doesn't seem like the type to do that.

"Because she's a hooker"

"I don't think she'll do that. She trying to get her life together"

"If you say so?"

Melanie POV

"What are we?" I asked Kyle while were at the motel again. "Guys don't usually take prostitutes out on dates"

"I thought this is what you wanted"

"Yeah with my boyfriend or something. I'm just screwing you. I'm not supposed to be messing with you still. I'll never get a boyfriend like that" I said thinking about Christian. I really want to be with him but I doubt that he likes me.

I like Kyle but I don't think he really wants a relationship. She just wants someone he could fuck every once in a while.

"Do you really need a boyfriend to be happy?" He asked.

"No but there is so much I missed in life and although I'm still young I want to experience them"

"Ok then experience them on me"

"No I want my own boyfriend to do things like that with"

"Ok then I'll be your boyfriend" he smiled.

"I don't think you want a relationship. I'm not trying to be in a fake relationship Kyle"

"Just give me some time to get to know you more" he said. "I like you but I don't know much about you. You're not much of a talker"

"I feel like you're going to keep having sex with me and you're never going to make me your girlfriend" I pouted. "If it's going to be like that, please leave me alone" 

"Okay let's make a deal, no sex until we're officially in a relationship with one another" he said which caused me to have the biggest smile on my face. That way there's he won't trick me.

I didn't respond I just hopped on his lap kissing him all over his cheek.

✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter