Chapter 39

Jennifer POV

I found out where Melanie's boyfriend works and I just wanted him to mess with Melanie but, now I think he maybe the one. He has a nice car and a good job no wonder Melanie doesn't care for Christian the same way. This man is a huge upgrade.

I purposely acted as if I bumped into him at the coffee shop he usually goes to every morning.

"I'm sorry for bumping into you" I said as he helped me up.

"No, it's fine I should of been paying more attention" he smiled. Wow, he's handsome.

"Wow do you have a girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yeah..." he said trying to walk past me. "What's your name?" I asked.

"Kyle" he answered. "Why are you asking me these questions?"

"Because you're really cu-"

"But I just told you I have a girlfriend" he said with a confused look on his face. "Matter of fact, what's your name?"

"My name is Jennifer"

"Is that so?" He smirked and tried to walk past me again.

"Wait-" I said grabbing his hand. "Could I get your number"

"Yeah" he said giving me his number and immediately heading out. Yes!!! I succeeded in no time he will be all mine.

Melanie POV

I got a text message from Kyle while, I was laying in bed with Junior.

Kyle😍😘💕: Is Christian's baby mama named Jennifer?

Why is he asking that all of a sudden?

Me: yeah? Why?

Kyle😍😘💕: I think she was just trying to get my number. Don't worry I gave her your number instead.

She did everything to keep Christian now, she's trying to have Kyle too. Why doesn't she just leave me alone

Me: Ok baby thanks for telling me

A few minutes later I get a text from a random number which I'm assuming is Jennifer.

Random number: hey it's me from the coffee shop

Me: hey

Random number: so when does your girlfriend go to work so I can come over

This trifling ass bitch.

Me: no she'll know. Let's meet up somewhere.

Random number: Let's meet up at the park or something

Me: yeah meet me there at about 5:30 on Friday.

Friday...

It's Friday and I got ready to meet up with Jennifer at the park because I have something ready for her ass.

She was there sitting on the bench.

"Hey ugly" I said as I walked up to her.

"What are you doing here" she said shooting me a dirty look.

"You mean at the park that me and my man workout. You know where we spend our healthy lifestyle together. The healthy lifestyle that you will never have with Christian or anyone else for that matter"

"Excuse me "

"You're excused!" I raised my voice at her. "You  basically took Christian from me every time you sensed we were happy! You will not and I mean will fucking not take my soon to be husband away from him!"

"That's if he wants to stay with you"

"Oh he does and he will. That's why I'm here and he isn't. Keep it up and I'm filing a restraining order against you" I said walking away in getting into my car.

"Bye bye bitch" I said waving at her before I drove off leaving her sit on that park bench.

Christian POV

"Alright, so do you have any prove that she's an unfit mother?" Kyle asked me as I was in his office. He really did have a lot going for himself.

"Yeah I have text messages proving-"

As I was talking Kyle looked down at his phone and smiled. I knew exactly who was making him feel that way. I can't even believe I'm sitting across from the man that I partially hate. He has the women of my dreams and my son living with him.

"Oh sorry what were you saying?" He responded to me.

"Yeah I have messages of her threatening me and using my child against me any a lot of other dysfunctional things"

"Alright we could use this in the case. Screenshot them to me so I can have them printed out" he said.

"So..you and Mel"

"Yeah?"

"Are you happy?"

"Of course I'm happy that's the love of my life"

"But you had your wife beat her up. Did you use to call your wife the love of your life?"

"I didn't have my ex wife do anything to her. She just..." he stopped in his tracks. "I don't even know why I'm discussing this with you. If this is not about the case this we shouldn't be speaking on it"

"Alright my bad" I said as another text came up on his phone that had him smiling once again.

I seriously hate that guy

    🧚🏽‍♀️. 🧚🏽‍♀️. 🧚🏽‍♀️

IM BAAAAAACK I hope you enjoyed the chapter. There's more updates to come and I have a new DPR live fanfic out STAY TUNED 😘