Chapter 9

Melanie POV

I woke up in Christian's arms. I'm so stupid. Why would I sleep with Christian knowing that I have a boyfriend? Kyle and I haven't even been dating for a full day.

"Good morning" Christian spoke up getting up. He was in his boxers. I quickly turned away because I felt like I was staring too hard at him.

"You could stare, it's all yours" he said which caused me to get flustered. I like Kyle a lot but I also like Christian. Maybe I could continue a relationship with both of them.

"Could we shower together" I shyly asked. Kyle is the only guy I ever showered with.

"Yeah" he smiled.

I spent the day with Christian. Until, Kyle got off work and said he'll pick me up. So I decided to hang out with him for a while.

While I was out with Kyle at a motel, Christian and I were texting back and forth. I was barely paying Kyle any attention.

"I've never seen you on your phone so much" Kyle said laying me down on the bed and getting on top of me.

"What will it take for me to get your attention huh?" He said pulling up my shirt. I forgot that I had hickeys on my tits. I instantly remembered once he got off me.

"I'm taking you home" he said putting back on his shirt.

"But we just got here" I said standing up.

"Ok we'll stay here if you could tell me where you got all those hickeys on your breast" he said "and I want the truth" he added.

"I-I umm I-I did something bad" I stuttered.

"Tell me what you did"

"I slept with someone"

"Was it for money? I told you if you ever need anything you could call me-"

"It wasn't for money" I said with my head down too ashamed to look him in the eyes.

"Let's just go so I can take you home" he said walking out so I followed.

The car ride was quiet. I looked over to talk to him but he looked really mad so I kept my mouth shut.

We got to my house.

"Lose my number" Kyle said as I was getting out the car.

I couldn't even be mad at him because I did cheat on him before our relationship could even start.

Well at least I still have Christian.

I got into the house and seen Jennifer sitting on Christian's lap,giggling and whispering to each other. I shut the door and headed upstairs to my room.

I'm so stupid. I cheated on Kyle for someone who is still stuck on their baby mama. Kyle was actually showing interest in me. Christian just wanted sex like he always does and used me once again.

I called Kyle three times until he actually picked up.

"Didn't I tell you to lose my number?"

"Kyle I'm so sorry" I cried through the phone. "Let's just forget-"

"How am I suppose to forget that happened. We weren't even dating for 24 hours yet and you cheated on me"

"But I'm sorry it was a mistake" I said wiping my tears.

"I don't care what it was. You cheated and that's it. We're done, you'll never see me again" he hung up on me. It's official I lost him.

I was laying on my bed crying and feeling terrible about myself. Christian walked in the room and sat beside me on the bed.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Leave me alone" I screamed into my pillow.

"Come on Melanie, I'm your boyfriend you can tell me anything"

"You're not my boyfriend. You're always using me every time you feel lonely. As soon as Jennifer gives you the time of day you drop me"

"What are you talking about?" He asked. Why is he acting stupid like I didn't see what he was doing. He didn't even care to check up on me as soon as I slammed the door.

"She was on your lap and we two were whispering and giggling"

"Oh..." He trailed off. "You seen that?"

"Yes I seen it"

"Look it's not easy getting over someone you loved for a long time especially when you have a child with them." He said.

"So you used me to get over her?" I asked.

"No, Melanie I like you and I can see us together but I still love Jennifer. I still want to be with you but, you'll have to give me time to get over her"

"It's ok I don't want to be in a relationship anymore. I'll just stay alone" I said.

"Mel I-"

"Please just go" I said trying not to sound like I'm going to cry again.

Two weeks later...

I spent these two weeks feeling sorry for myself. I said I wanted a real boyfriend and then when I finally get one I do the wrong thing. Gosh I hate myself.

I've tried going out and meeting new people but I just can't seem to get Kyle off my mind no matter what I do. Plus, Christian doesn't really talk to me. He's been hanging around Jennifer and Christina like they're some type of big happy family.

I tried calling Kyle but he declined my call and texted me back.

Kyle: What do you want? Didn't I tell you to lose my number?

Me: I'm sorry I'll just leave you alone bye

Kyle: You already woke me up just tell me what you were calling me for

Me: I'm sorry about what I did to you. I tried to force you to ask me to be your girlfriend then I turned around and cheated. I understand if you want nothing to do with me. I just want to be able to see you one more time before you walk out of my life forever. It's ok if you don't want to I understand.

He didn't text back at all so I guess that's a no. I just have to move on.

✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter