chapter 2 -"broken heart"

+ SELENA ROSE'S POV

I woke up the next day very tired. Clearly, because it was a long day and I slept for so long. It is so weird how when you sleep you wake up more tired.

I am meeting Diana at the beach today because we have alot of stuff to discuss about the wedding.

Also, I am meeting her fiance today and I can't wait. From what it sounds like, I think he is really generous and loving.

I sat in the balcony of my hotel room sipping on my hot tea as I slowly started to gain my energy to get going with my day.

I finished my tea and had something quick to eat and went to quick change. I let my curly hair loose that stopped at the middle of my back. I adored my curls regardless of the mean comments I would receive about it looking "too much" or "messy", I still loved confidently embracing it.

I walked to the beach admiring the view until my eyes landed on Diana.

"Sorry I am late" I apologized a little embarrassed. She turned around to face me with her beautiful smile"No it's fine. I am always here so I am the early one."

I handed her the sketch to see the ideas along with the color schemes that she chose and how they will be presented in the wedding ceremony.

"Selena you are really good" I honestly love my job. Loving my job made me feel unobliged to do something that I don't like.

The idea she chose was a simple light pink and white. She wants the aisle to be decorated with white and pink bouquets and between each one there is going to be a small candle. I asked her then about her favorite flavor along with her husband's to make these options available for the cake testing.

The seating is going to be very comfortable with only light pink seats and a white flower on the seat. Guests should pick the flower and place it on the table. The dance floor is going to change colors and also there is going to be a slideshow that is going to have all their cute moments together. That's all that was confirmed so far between me and her.

"My fiance is going to love all of this" I smiled at her sweet comment.I was about to say something but got interrupted by her phone ringing.

Diana answered her phone "Hey babe" Diana said to who I asume is her fiance "Okay I am coming right now, love you bye" Diana ended the call shoving her phone in her back pocket.

"My fiance is here and I gonna go get him and I will be right back" I nodded and she started walking to where her fiance is.

Soon I hear some foot steps and I know it's Diana and her fiance. I didn't turn around to look at them until I felt a soft tap on my shoulder that made me look up and I could already tell my face was changing colors.

It was him, still as perfect as I remember. His soft dark brown hair still the same but a bit longer, his captivating hazel eyes that would always take my breath away when we made eye contact, he did get taller still having the perfect body with an outfit that showed it off pretty well under the clothes.

"Elijah this is Selena Rose the wedding planner, Selena this is Elijah, my fiance."

My heart literally broke into million pieces