Chapter 18 -"i am all yours"

Listen to song.
______________

+ SELENA ROSE'S POV

I sat on the small arm chair in front of my mirror adjusting my curls trying to give them more volume, killing some time.

The only thing exciting about it is Elijah being with me. I am not ready to answer all the questions about our relationship so I guess him being with me will make it things easier.

I am not nervous about this but hoped that Diana won't find out that we both used to date, she only thinks we were old friends. She is also coming in as Elijah's date.

Hopefully nothing goes wrong because everything has been going pretty smooth since the accident and I would hate for something bad happening tonight.

Stephany picked the dress for me and I hated it but it was currently my only option. It was a short shimmery black full sleeved dress that literally stood right above my thigh and I wore a pair of nude heels with it.

"Shit you look so hot who are you trying to impress?" Miles teased entering my room."Ummmm not you." Feeling offended, he gasped placing a hand on his chest.

"Anyway hurry up i wanna go to this party." Same as Diana, in this reunion we were allowed to bring our dates for it so Miles tagged along with me.

"Hey, i wanted to talk to you about something personal." Miles said nervously tightening his grip on the steering wheel. "Of course what is it?"

"No not right now i want to tell you tomorrow but just make some free time for it." Miles said and nodded in agreement even though i was dying to know what he wanted to talk about.

We stopped in the driveway of the house and got out of the car. It was still the same huge house like high school days and till this day, no one knows who owns this place. As soon as I got out of the car their were already people outside throwing up and making out against the trees or the walls of the outside of the place.

As we entered the house we were greeted by the smell of cigarettes and the sweaty drunk bodies grinding against each other, yeah maybe staying home was a better option.

I saw Elijah near the bar with our friends. I grabbed Miles's wrist who was busy checking out someone and walked towards them.

"Hi Selena you finally came." Stephany raised her voice over the music that echoed through the place.

Stephany poured a drink for me and i took it from her, gulping it down quick as my throat attempted to swallow the burning alcohol that's now in my system. I scrunched my face at the burning sensation and took another one trying to enjoy every single moment of the night.

"I wanna dance." Stephany screamed causing us to all head towards the dance floor but i was caught off guard by Elijah who spun me around. "Elijah what the hell?" I asked him slightly confused. He got closer to my ear to whisper something while his hand traveled to my hips.

"This party is a little lame let's leave." Although I wanted to stay a bit more but the idea of going home was very tempting at the moment.

"Okay let's go while they are distracted." I said and we slowly snuck out of the house through the back door just like how we used to do it. "We will tell them that you got so drunk and i had to take you back home."

We ran to Elijah's car and got into it light pants leaving our months, I couldn't wait any longer to get back home.

"Can you like hurry up, I already miss my bed." By the look on Elijah's face I figured he had different plans for the night. "Actually we are going to my house."