Chapter 17 -"with a little twist"

+PAST

Both lovers haven't contacted each other in a week. Even at school, they sat in their own separate groups gazing at each other periodically yet not daring to talk. They awfully missed one another that their lack of contact almost felt like it was killing them them slowly yet brutally.

As Selena sat on her table resting the side of her head on the palm of her hand, her elbow supporting her weight, peacefully eyeing Elijah who was two tables away from her, desperate to run to him yet stayed in her place silently observing his every move.

"Just ignore him." Stephany said sticking a piece of the apple in her mouth.

"Easier said than done." Selena said focusing on her sandwich taking a bite, glancing at Elijah who already had his eyes on her.

His stare was so intimidating yet the hint of weakness in it was visible to Selena, she was his ultimate weakness and no matter how hard he tried convincing himself that she wasn't, he always failed.

"Talk to him later then or wait for him to initiate the talk." She was miserable, in desperate need for him to commence a conversation with her. She wanted affirmation that he still cared.

Later that night while Selena got out of her car and was heading towards her house, someone gripped her wrist pulling her between the two houses.

It was of course Elijah, feeling startled feeling as if she was about to get abducted she was about to scream for help until she noticed the person in front of her. They both came face to face to each other and this could end either good or be a total mess.

"Listen before you say anything i just want to say that i am so sorry for being harsh and i am an asshole. You always stood by my side and you are not childish but please forgive me. I will do anything you say in order to earn your forgiveness."

She clearly noticed his urgent need, the need for her forgiveness. She didn't want anything from him except for one specific thing, being persuasive she knew he would agree.

"Well if you want to get me back. You should choose, it's either me or them." Confident in her self, she hated taking advantage of him with her words but it was an exception this time.

Elijah was silent for sometime running his fingers through his messy hair in frustration, thinking about it. She doesn't know how deep in trouble he is with them, the agreements he made with them and how they threatened him.

"So it's them?" Elijah stared blankly at his girlfriend when he heard her shaking, hesitant voice. This was his worst sight, the thing he hates seeing the most.

"Fuck it." He rushed over to her smashing their lips kissing her deeply and harshly, both their need and eagerness attracting their bodies towards each other more, almost like they were absorbed by it.  Selena instantly gave in and kissed him back, missing him as much as he did.

She didn't forgive him but she missed him, she craved his touch the past week like nothing else.

"I will always choose you." Elijah whispered and then placed his lips back on Selena's.

But that wasn't a perfect way to solve their problems to her, they needed to talk and discuss this. The way they communicated with each other was what got them to be this close.

Even the couple knew it wasn't the perfect way to solve their problems.

And the consequences that they are going to face is going to make them regret this.