Chapter 5 -"good liar"

+ SELENA ROSE'S POV

Standing here and looking around the place that is full of wedding dresses. It's so hard to choose between them because they all look so elegant and I just wanted to wear them all.

My eyes landed on a beautiful wedding gown that was a mermaid one. I am not a fan of them but this one definitely deserves to be a fan of. I never went shopping for wedding gowns before, only once with Stephany and I remembered us getting kicked out because we were drunk trying the dresses.

I waited for Diana to wear her dress. She picked up a gown that could help her dance and it would look simple but cute while walking down the aisle. I mean if you have a body like Diana anything would fit you perfectly.

"So what do you think?" Diana came out of the changing room wearing the wedding dress. It fit her body as if it were designed just to be wore by Diana. It was a trumpet gown, it hugged the upper part of her body revealing some cleavage and as it went to the bottom it got more loose. It had shimmer scattered all over it completely the definition of elegance in simplicity. That dress was her final option.

"It's so...........good" I said making a grin appear on her face and she stood in front of the mirror admiring her dress "this is obviously the one I am getting."

Diana changed into her normal clothes and paid for the dress. We got into the car and the same driver that took me from the airport took us back to the hotel. Exchanging some chats about weddings and discussing more details of the wedding until we went back.

We both entered the hotel and immediately my eyes landed on Elijah who was talking to two men probably about the wedding stuff because Elijah had an outraged look on his face. He finished talking to them and his eyes caught me making his face soften a little. Not sure but maybe he was looking at Diana thats why.

Diana and I approached Elijah and he flashed her a fake smile. Well funny how after five years I still know everything about him.

"Hi baby" She pecked his cheek still Elijah's eyes not leaving me. It's weird because he was a total douche to me yesterday and now he is looking at me like that. I swallowed hard glancing around the place trying to shift my attention to observe other things to avoid his stare.

"Hi Diana, did you get the dress?" He said and finally focused his eyes on Diana and what she was saying.

"Yes and I can't wait to wear it on our special day also Selena helped me a lot." I forced a smile when Elijah looked back at me with a smirk. He was about to say something but I didn't give him a chance.

"I gotta go see how everything is going." Diana nodded quickly while Elijah stayed silent.

I walked to the place where the wedding is going to be at and everything was so far so good. Diana wanted to rush everything so that we don't waste time. She didn't care a lot about the cake so she told me that she would like for the cake testing to be last.

Also Diana is making an after party and she wants to make a theme for it so I am still thinking about a theme for it. There is till more to be done but I am waiting for Diana to talk about the rest.

I felt a soft tap on my shoulder and I turned around smiling expecting it to be Diana but instead it was Elijah causing the smile on my face to vanish.

I brushed my thoughts away and turned around ignoring his presence. "Why the fuck are you ignoring me Sel?" Elijah aksed stern in his voice and I smiled to myself because I pissed him off.

"First of all my name is Selena, second you were being a total douche to me yesterday and now you are being all nice and shit, third i am just your wedding planner now Elijah."