One

Alessandra at the top.
English is not my first language. Sorry if there are wrong grammars and typos.
Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Alessandra's POV

      I'm here at my office signing a lot of papers from different departments. Haysst.

      The day just started but I already feel my eyes tired. Gosh. I hate this life.

     I massaged my temple because I suddenly felt dizziness. Gosh, not now.

     " Jessica, I'm thirsty." i said to my secretary, Jessica. She opened her bag and get a bottle of juice and hand it to me. Strawberry.

     " Are you okay, Ms. Alessandra?" Jessica asked me as she saw me hold my head with my hands.

      " What's my schedule ?" I asked her not answering her questions.

     "Uhh- You have a l-lunch today with your family, Miss. " she said.

     " Prepare my car." I said as i stood up and get my bag then head to the parking lot.

Hannah's POV

     I'm here at my Biology class. This is my last subject this day.

*Kringgg* Kringgg*

     " Class dismiss"  my professor said. All the students walk out the classroom and head to the cafeteria.

     I head at the parking lot and found my driver, Manong Ronald.

     " Let's go, Manong." I said and sit at the back. He started the car and look at me.

     " Where are we going, Mam?" he said.

     " At Fanry Restaurant." i told him as i look at my phone while reading my mom's message.

      Fanry restaurant. This restaurant is so famous. It have a many branches around the world. I'm going there because my parents asked me to go out for a lunch with them.

     " We're here, Mam." he said. I looked out and saw a big restaurant. It must be the Fanry Restaurant.

     I head inside and greeted by a men in black.

     " Good day, Miss Dy. Please follow me." he said formally.

     We head at the third floor and i saw my parents talking with a man and woman.

    " Hi Mom, Dad." i said and kiss their cheeks. I sit at the vacant sit in the right.

     " So this is your daughter, Sean?" the man said to my dad.

     " Yes, Henry. Hannah, dear, this is Henry Greene, my business partner for 10 years and this is his wife, Faye Greene." my dad said. I stand and shake their hands. I can't believe that the owner of the most famous restaurant is at the front of me right now.

    " Well, I don't know that my soon to be daughter-in-law is this beautiful. I'm sure you two are going to like each other." Mr. Greene said.

     I looked at my parents when I hear what he said. I don't know if she's talking about me. I don't know what is happening here.

     " Well, dear, you're going to get married tommorow."

     WHAT?!?! Me? Getting married? Are they sure? I'm too young to get married. I'm only 20 years old and I'm still a student.

     They are crazy!