Seven

Hannah's Pov

We walked while our hands are intertwined with each other. But where are we going? I thought she'll just drive me here but ending up different.

There is a lot of students in the hallway, whispering as if we don't hear what they're saying. I did not know that Sandra is so famous. I know that she is, of course, but I did not expect she would be this famous.

"Where are we going?" I asked her. She just continue walking without answering my question. Okayy?

'It looks like they are not serious with each other'

'I think so too, Ms.Greene don't look so happy with her'

I just pretend I didn't hear them and continue walking. I looked at Sandra because she stopped.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked.

She looked at me and..

What the actual fuck?

She....smiled.

She smiled at me.

"No, it's nothing" she answered while smiling.

I look so shocked right now. If you just saw her smiling, so fucking beautiful. I don't know that she's willing to do anything just to let the others believe that our marriage isn't fake.

"So where's your first class?" she asked.

I put my hand at her waist and she became stiff for a moment and we continue walking.

"It's in the second building, are you going to come with me there?" I asked smiling. I love this day!

"Yes and I need to talk to your dean." she said seriously.

We stopped at my first class. Gosh, all the students are looking at us. Sandra looked at me and smiled. Again, beautiful and I should let her drive me to school everyday.

"So study hard honey, I'll let my driver pick you up after school, we'll have a date." she said and winked at me. Fucking perfect!

I nod and hugged her.

"Nice act, Sandra but try harder next time." I whispered to her that made her smirked at me.

"Sure, Jade. Remind me to wash after this." she whispered back.

I thought she will left after this but the next thing she did left me in shock. I feel butterflies in my stomach and electicity throughout my body.

She give me a peck in my lips.w

What the fudge?!

Sandra's Pov

I smirked and left her in shock. I don't know why I did it. It's like my body has its own mind.

I headed at the dean's office, I need to talk to her regarding my shares in this school . Yes, I'm the number one shareholder of this school.

"Good morning, Mrs.Greene." she greeted me while smiling.

I just sit and crossed my leg.

"Mrs.Flinn, I'm not impressed about you allowing the reporters to the front of this school. I don't want any cameras everytime I went here. I want privacy for me and specially for...my wife. Got it?" I said straight to the point.