Three

How come I'm protesting to take care of her when I'm her wife? Well. But we don't love each other, that's why.

I snapped the thought and head downstairs to get a towel and a water. I also make a soup for her and get some medicine. I went back upstairs to her room.

I saw her trembling because of cold.
I put the soup in the table near the bed. I turn off the aircon and sit beside her.

I get the towel and begin to wipe it to her body. I dragged the thought that I'm holding her sexy body right now, her condition is more important right now. What?

She opened her eyes and I don't see any coldness in it. I just continue to wipe the towel in her body.

" Don't. I'm okay. I just need to rest." she whisper as she hold my hand trying to stop me.I felt electricity throughout my body. I know this feeling, it can't be happening. I dragged the thought and just continue to wipe her body. I will just think of that thought later.

But, she's really stubborn, isn't she?

I finished wiping her but she's still trembling with cold.

I get the soup and make her eat it. She just avoid it and face the other side. Aisshhh.

" Don't be a stubborn. You're only making yourself suffer." I told her softly.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes. Really?! She's sick but she still managed to rolled her eyes at me. Huh.

I put the spoon in front of her mouth but she's not opening it. Hayst.

" Eat it. You need strength for your body." i told her. She looked at the spoon in front of her and looked at me. I nodded and thanks god, she ate it.

" It's tasteless." she said while looking at me. I smile because of her face is cute. I said it. I don't deny it this time.

" It's tasty, you just have a fever so it's tasteless." I said to her and she just gave me a what's-the-connection-look.

She already ate the half of it and now she's protesting.

" I already ate half of it. It's enough." she said irritatedly. Haysstt, this girl.

" You need to eat it all so you can take your medicine." I said to her and she just glared at me.

I put the soup in the table. It's hard, you know. I stand up but she hold my hand. I felt an electricity, again. Hayyst.

I looked at her and she's also looking at me.

" You're going to leave me?" she whispered. Gadd!! What's happening to her this time?

" I will just change my clothes." i told her but she just glare at me.

I walk towards the door and close it. I head at my room and get my phone. I need to call someone.

I dialed Tita Faye's number, Sandra's mother. It dialing..

I looked at my door at saw Sandra standing there. Why did she go here? I put my phone at my bed and walk towards her.

" Why did you came here? You're sick." I told her and hold her wrist and let her sit down at my bed.

I sit down beside her and touch her forehead. It's still hot. She hold my hand and look at my eyes. Her eyes is so beautiful without that cold aura.

She lay at my bed and patted the space beside her. Is she telling me to lay besider her at my bed?

" What the?!" i said because she grabbed me and lay me beside her. She's weird.

I felt butterflies in my stomach. She wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged me tight. I was about to removed it but I remember that she have a fever. Maybe she just feels cold. I just let her hugged me.o

Sh*t! I almost forgot. I get my phone and saw Tita's name.

"Uhh, Hello, Tita?" i said awkwardly.

Sandra's looked at me curiously. I just smiled at her and bring her head at my chest and covered her ears.

" Hi Hannah, Alessandra is sick, right?" she asked.

"Yes, Tita." i whispered since I don't want Sandra to hear our conversation.

" Hmm. I bet you're going to ask me about her behavior, right? Just let her do what she want to do because she will forget it when she gets well. If she can't do what she want, she will keep disturbing you until you let her do what she want." she said to me. Well, that's not easy.

"Uhh, Okay Tita. Thanks." i said to her.

" Oh, I almost forget to tell you that it's so difficult to let her take her medicine. Good luck. Take care of her.Bye!" she said.

"Bye tita, thanks again." i said and touch the end button.

I removed my hand at her ear. I was going to removed her hand at my waist but she wrapped it tighter. Haysst.

" I will just get your medicine." i said to her and trying to remove her hands.

"I don't care." she said. Aissh! This kid!

She's really weird. I continued to remove her hands.

"F*ck!" I groaned in pain because she bite me! She's really-! Urgh!

" Are you insane?!" i said to her. I stand up fast and run outside and closed my door. I heard her knocking so loud.

I run to her room and get the medicine there. I run back to my room. I ready myself as I opened the door. I saw her sleeping at my bed.

I put the medicine on the table and walk to my closet. I get a white cotton sleeveless and a red shorts and changed my clothes.

I walk over to Sandra and she's trembling. She must be really cold. I hid her under the covers but it doesn't help her.

What should I do?!

" Don't panick,Hannah. Think!" i said to myself.

I lay beside her. I know she will get angry to me when she wokes up but this is the only solution I think that can help her.

I hugged her at her waist. Her body is so hot. Not in that way. I hope she get well soon.

The last thing I think before I sleep is my feelings. I know what it is. I'm inlove. I'm inlove with the famous business woman. Yup, that fast.