Six

Alessandra's POV

    "Look what you've done!" I shouted at her. She puked at my bed. Where should I sleep now? Urgh. This girl.

     She just closed her eyes as if she doesn't hear me. I carry her to the couch and clean her mess. I can't believe I'm doing this kinds of things. I changed the bedsheet and carry her back at my bed.

     I don't do this because I actually care, okay? It's just her parents and my parents would probably scold me if I don't. So what am I going to do with her clothes?

     I get a shirt and pajamas at my closet. I'll let her borrow my clothes for tonight. Seriously why did she drink if she has a low tolerance?

    I sat beside her and stare at her for a moment. If I'm a man I would probably like her but I'm not. I just can't accept the fact that I don't have my freedom now. That's how I convinced myself.

   I nervously took off her dress and change her clothes immidiately. I didn't know it would be that hard in changing her clothes. Tsk.

    After a few minutes I lie beside her and closed my eyes. Hayssst. Finally I can sleep now. What a tiring day.

Hannah's POV

       I woke up with a sudden headache. Urghh. Hangover. I hug my pillow tight and I'm trying to sleep again when I realized it's not a pillow that I'm hugging. I opened my eyes and saw myself in Sandra's arms.

     How did I ended up here? What actually happened last night? The last thing I remembered I was drinking at Cass' house. I  should talk with Cass about it later.

   I looked at the girl beside me, she looks like an angel right now. I hope she's really an angel when she's awake. I mentally laugh at myself. What am I thinking? I know she's not that good when she's awake but one things for sure, I will make her fall in love with me. I hope I succeed in this thing.

    I smiled at my thoughts. I should start right now. I immidiately closed my eyes when she starts to move. I feel like she's awake now. She tries to remove my hand at her belly but I hug her tighter. I heard her slightly groaned.

     " Hey" she said with a sexy morning voice. I pretend I did not hear it and continue to pretend.

    "Hey, wake up, I have work and you have school." she said and that made me open my eyes.

    "Oh, thanks, take a bath and I'll just cook for breakfast." I said and she just walk silently at the bathroom. I sighed, it is so difficult but I want her.

     I head at the kitchen and starts to prepare breakfast but something caught my attention. Why am I wearing different clothes? It smells like Sandra so it is definitely her clothes. So she personally changed my clothes last night?

     I sat at the stool as soon as she enters the dining area wearing black shorts and red croptop. Is this her normal clothes if she's going to work? We started eating in a complete silence.

    " Why am I wearing different clothes? Did you change it for me?" I asked while eating. She dropped her spoon but quickly hold it again. What's wrong with her?

    " You puked. Your bestfriend did it." she answered. I feel sorry about me puking but Cass changed my clothes?

    "Really? How come I'm wearing your clothes?" I mockingly said but she give me a glare.

   " Okay, I'll stop asking." I said defeatedly.

   "I'll just ask Cass about it." I said while smirking. And she gave me a glare. I don't know it would be this fun teasing her.

   Few minutes had passed and I just finished eating. Sandra's not yet done. Oh, I have a bright idea.

    "Do you want a coffee?" I asked and she looked shocked but quickly returned. I did not wait for her answer and make a coffee for her. After making it I put the coffee at her side. She drink it slowly after she ates.

    " Sandra, can I ask one thing?" I sweetly asked. She gave me a weird look and nodded.

     "When is our honeymoon?" I asked that made her spit her coffee. Wahahahahaha.

    " Did I say something wrong?" I said trying to look innocent.

    " Are you serious?!" she asked with an unbelievable look on her face.

   "Just kidding." I said while smiling. Haha. Her reaction is priceless.

" But can you drive me at school?" I asked hoping she would agree. She did not answer me and she headed outside. Hayssst.

     After I changed my clothes, I headed downstairs and went outside but I make sure I locked the door.

    "Too slow"

      I jupmed when someone spoke. I looked at her and its Sandra. She's not yet leaving? I look at her back and her car is still parked at the garage. She waited for me? I felt butterflies in my stomach. Gosh, this feeling.

    I enter her car and we left the house.

    We're on our way when my phone rang. It's Cass.

    "Hey Cass! Can I ask you something?" I answered and I saw Sandra glance at me.

   "Oh, I was the one who's going to ask you a question but what is it?" She answered back.

   I smirked and look at Sandra.

   " Why did you change my clothes with Sandra's clothes last night?" I asked mockingly.

    *Beeep*

   I almost drop my phone! Sandra just step the break really hard. We're already here at my school.

    "Weird. It seems like you're with your wife but do you watched television this morning?" she said but why so suddenly?

    "Nope. Why? Is there something wrong?" I asked.

     "Well, you and your wife is in the news. Everyone knows that she is married with a student that is a year older than her and many paparazzi and students are in the front of school waiting for the both of you and it seems like you need your acting skills right now. I'm sure the both of you don't want everyone to know that it's just a fixed marriage." She said but what? Why today?

     "Uhh, thanks for telling me Cass. Gotta go, bye." I said and turned off the call.

    I looked at Sandra that is looking at her phone. We're doomed.

    "Sandra, I think we have a problem." I said nervously.

    "Yeah, I think so." She answered and head outside the car.

    There are so many students that is whispering with each other with admiration. There's a reporter also. How can I attend my classes now?

     I saw Sandra opening the door at my side and giving me a look. I stepped out the car and camera flashes everywhere. She intertwined our hands and started to walk. I blushed at her action. How can I not fall inlove with her this time? But I'm enjoying this. *Smirk*

----------------------------------

Yo, readers!

Sorry for not updating but I'll try to make it up to you guys.

And please message me for any suggestions.

-C