Four

Nicole at the top.
Enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hannah's POV

I woke up when my alarm rings. I immidiately turn it off before it wakes Sandra. I blushed when I remember that I realized my feelings for her last night. I just know her for about two weeks but I can't help it.Tsk.

I felt my body shivers because I can feel her breath in my neck and she's hugging me tight.

She moved so I close my eyes pretending that I'm sleeping. After a minute, I opened my eyes and see that she's still sleeping.I sighed in relief.

I look at my phone and saw that it's already 6:30 in the morning. I hold her hand and moved it away to my waist and I slowly removed her head at my chest.

I went to the bathroom and take a shower. I took 20 minutes to finished and I wear a black leggings and a white sleeveless. I look at her and she's still sleeping.I bring my hands to her forehead and she still have a low fever. It's better than her fever last night.

I went downstairs and start to make a soup. I also make pancakes.

" What are you doing?"

" Ahhh! Sh*t" I shouted and hold my chest. My heart beats so fast. I look at the girl at my back and she is now in her cold aura again. She's so beautiful. Okay, stop.

" What are you doing?" she said again and she sit at the stool.

I looked at the food I made and put it at the table. She looked at it and secretly smelled it. I smiled when she took one pancake and ate it.

I was looking at her hopefully and she just continue to eat. Why am I expecting that she will praise me for the food? I remember she's not that kind of person who compliments others.

I just ate quietly. I glanced at her sometimes but she just continue to eat.

" You're weird today." she said to me.I look at her and act innocently.

"Why?" I asked her and she just shrugged. Haysst. I stand up and get a medicine at the cabinet and put it in front of her.

She looked at me as if I'm
kind of a weirdo. I just look at her. Well, I'm hoping that she will take her medicine easily. I remebered what tita said.

" Why am I in your bedroom?" she asked me that made me look at her.

" You went there by yourself." I said not telling him the whole truth..

"I'm not an idiot to go to someone's room. I have my own room." she said.

" Answer it by yourself if you don't want to believe me. I'm not forcing you to believe me."

Surprisingly she take her medicine. She stand up and walk upstairs. I look at her worriedly, Her head must be aching. I saw how she climb the stairs holding her head.

I just washed our dishes and I head at the living room. I watched some shows at the televisions.

I look at the stairs when I see Sandra with a black shorts and gray t-shirt. She has a masked on her face and she's wearing a cap.

" Where are you going?" I asked her still looking at her.

"It's none of your business." she said coldly. Ouch. Who am I to ask her right?