Fourteen

Eto na si Sandra! Cold outside, soft inside but a pervert one in her mind.

Enjoy.

Dapat bukas pa to e, but I'm excited to share.

------------------------

Alessandra's POV

         We're heading at the five star hotel where we going to stay in one month. Actually, I planned leaving the country with her just for three days to celebrate her birthday and I told it to father. But knowing him, he told me to stay there with my wife in a month. He's the one who planned everything like booking for a hotel.

       Ayoko na sana alalahanin ang sinabi sakin ng ama ko na mga gagawin namin. He scheduled everything but I decided to reject it kahit hindi ko pa alam. He even told me na inaasahan niya na tatanggi ako so kay Jade na lang niya sasabihin yung mga kailangan gawin at puntahan.

     I don't know if alam na ni Jade but sana hindi na.

      When we enter the hotel, may sumalubong sa aming butler and guide us to our room but hanggang dun lang siya sa labas.

      It was beautiful pink room. It has a living room, a bathroom and a king-sized bed. Everything was remote controlled. I can say that my father chose a good hotel.

     I felt a hand intertwined to mine. I can't help but blushed when I remember what happened to the plane yesterday. I didn't expect it though. I also remember what we confessed to each other. I can't believe she loves me too. It's impossible if I don't fall for her, she's a wife material. Naughty but sweet.

    I can feel my heart beats faster when she pulled me to the bed. Are we going to do it again?

    What?! I didn't say that. Dirty mind. I just managed to show a poker face.

     Hindi ko din alam pero I can manage to control what expression I should show to others but deep inside, I'm very honest with my feelings.

     "Do you want to rest?" she asked.

     See? She's very sweet and I can't help but melt inside. F*ck, I'm deeply inlove with her, right?

     "Nah, I rested a lot in the plane." I said and looked at her.

     Her eyes are closed and it looked so relaxed. Damn, I badly want to kiss her everytime if you want to know but I can't. Ayokong isipin niya na I'm such a kissing monster. What if she leave me because of that? I don't want that to happen.

      "I know. You even moaned in you sl-" I cut her off by smacking her shoulder.

      I can feel the heat on my face. See? I told you she's naughty. Basta-basta na lang siya umiimik ng kung ano-ano.

     "Why? *laughs* Do you still feel awkward about it?" she asked while smiling.

     She looked at me and I averted my gaze to the ceiling. Baka isipin pa niya tinititign ko siya.

    "Can you just shut up?" I hissed. Alam ba niya na nakakahiya yun? Damn her. She just laughed when I spoke.

    "Let's eat dinner?" she asked with a soft voice. Damn, its turning me on-f*ck it.

    "Did my father tell you something?" I asked while still looking at the ceiling. I just can't look at her, bakit ba? Baka hindi ako makapagpigil.