Chapter 1

Valt's pov.

    I rushed to the park and pushed through people. Japan was crowded and I couldn't keep up with Shu. "WAIT UP SHU!!!," I screamed squeezing through people's bodies. I grabbed Shu's hand and he pulled me out of the crowd. "Thanks," I said panting. Sweat dripped all over my face. "Catch up," Shu laughed. He continued running and I followed. I was so close to the park. I was finally gonna win!!! When I reached the park, Shu wasn't anywhere in sight. "I w-won?," I laughed. "No you didn't," Shu said behind me. I jumped and sighed. "I'll never beat you at bey blading or racing," I said whining. "No, you will get better than me someday," Shu said smiling. Shu smiling makes me feel special, like I was something more to him. Me and Shu were best friends for years now, so we trust each other. "GIVE ME A PIGGY BACK RIDE!!!," I yelled. "No," Shu said walking off into the plain fields. I tried to catch up to him. "Shu Shu Shu Shu Shu!!!," I repeated over and over again. Shu shook his head and walked faster. "My arm remember?," Shu told me. "Oh yea," I sighed. It was afternoon and Shu walked me home. "Shu?," I said softly. "Yes?," he asked. "Can I come over to your house?," I asked. "Why?," He asked walking his bicycle home. "Because, you make good food," I laughed. Shu just stared and said, "Sure." I smiled. "HOORAY!!," I yelped. It was getting dark and I was afraid of the dark. "Shu..," I whimpered. "What now?," he asked. "Im scared!," I said running over to Shu's side. "Ok," He said.I held on to his black vest and put my face on it. Shu stopped and saw me holding on to his vest. Shu put one arm around me and said, "It's okay, your gonna be fine." I sniffled and hugged Shu tighter. I fell asleep and I was snoring, I think.

Shu's pov

    Valt fell asleep on my vest and I was smiling. I picked him up and put him on my shoulders. He landed his head on my white hair. I hope he wasn't drooling though. When I reached home, I took Valt off my shoulders and put his body on the couch. I kissed him on the head softly, so he won't wake up.  "I love you Valt," I said softly. I wrapped the blanket around his cold body. He slept peacefully. I walked to my bed and fell asleep on it. I love Valt for more than my life, I want him to know that one day.

________________________________________________________________________________

Authors note:

Hallo!! I thank my new friend for inspiring me to write this story : (Lalalazirai or 666) XD

I thank my other two followers!! :D Thank you for inspirations!!! ❤️❤️❤️