Untitled Part 6

Lui's Pov.

    Finally! Shu is gone! I sighed and laid my back in the car seat. "Now that Valt is weakened, I get a better chance of winning the big Bey Competition!," I said out loud. "Heh, Valt is Pathetic," I thought. "Boss, maybe we should get a move on," the ugly kid said. "Why?," I growled. "Police are on the case," he responded. "I don't care, they'll be afraid of me and Luinor," I said laughing. "Uh you sure, they can ALWAYS disqualify you Lui," the kid said. "What ever," I sighed closing my eyes. I thought about what I did to Shu, it was a beautiful sight. Thats what Shu gets for leaving me behind. Shu use to like me, I use to like him. He left me because he saw I was a big jerk. "I don't need him," I said softly. I started the car and drove off. Police sirens wailed. "Excuse me?," a police asked. "Who are you?," I asked opening the window. " I'm Police Loff," he responded. "What do you want Loffy?!," I asked getting up on his dirty face. "I just took notice that you vehicle is covered in blood," Police Loff said backing up. "Just ketchup," I said looking away. "Yea sure, say that to the judge," he said taking out his handcuffs. "Sir can I have one thing to say?," I asked smirking. "What?," he asked. I took out a gun and aimed for his head. "Any last words?," I asked. "Yea," Police Loff said. "What?," I asked. "You are surrounded, put the gun down," Loff said looking back. I dropped the gun and smiled. "Well played Loff," I said clapping. The door opened and the other police took me inside the police car. "You're going to the asylum," said the girl cop. "HAHAHAHA, not my first time!," I choked out. The car drove away. 

~ Hospital ~

Valt's Pov.

    I watched as they performed surgery on Shu's body. I texted my mom to tell her what happened to Shu. 

~ Texting ~

Valt: "Shu is hurt Mom!"

Mrs. Aoi: "Honey, it's okay!"

Valt: "Easy for you to say," 

Mrs. Aoi: "Why say that?,"

Valt: "You haven't lost anyone special to you yet,"

Mrs. Aoi: "Awe it's okay Valt!," 

Valt: "Mom it's all my fault!"

Mrs. Aoi: "How come?,"

Valt: "I didn't look sideways b4 crossing the street!,"

Mrs. Aoi: "Valt, Shu will be okay because he promised you he'll never leave you!,"

Mrs. Aoi: Remember? 

Valt: I guess so, but bye mom

Mrs. Aoi: Bye love you Valt ❤️

Valt: Love you too ❤️

~ Back ~

   I clinched my fist and cried. "Why?," I said softly. Few hours later a doctor came in. "Valt, Shu is okay, but is severely loosing blood," Doctor Laya said. "But is he still alive?!," I asked getting up. "Yes," she said smiling. A party was going on in my belly. "T-thank you," I said hugging her. "Bring Shu in please," Laya said. A bed came in and there was a lot of wires attaching to Shu. "Shu?," I asked touching his arm. "Yea?," he asked softly. "I wanted to hug him, but wires were attached to his stomach. "I'm glad you're okay!," I said smiling. "I'm glad you're okay Valty," he said lifting his hand, and touching my hair. "I'm sorry Shu, I forgive you, please forgive me!," I said tearing up. "Of course I will," he said smiling. "Thank you Shu," I said touching his hands. "But Valt," Shu said. "Yea?," I asked. "I'm going to Mexico later after I recover," Shu said looking away. "But I can come, right?," I asked. "Sorry, but not this time," Shu said staring into my eyes. "Well, where are you going?," I asked wiping my tears. "The Snake Pit," Shu said looking at me. I froze and sat down on a chair. "What?," I asked. "The Snake Pit," Shu said rising an eyebrow. "This is a joke, right?," I asked smiling nervously. "No," Shu replied. "If I can't save myself, how am I gonna protect you for the rest of entirety?," Shu asked. "You're gonna protect me with your heart!," I said crying. "How cheesy Valty," Shu said looking away. "Cheesy?," I asked. "Who are you?," I continued. I ran away and wiped my tears. "What happened to my Shu?," I wondered. I cried and covered my face with my hoodie. I ran outside and past Honcho.

 I ran outside and past Honcho

How did you like? Depressing Huh? Anyways yea... ❤️❤️❤️