Chapter 22

Valt's Pov.
      How long has it been without Shu? Erm... over 3 months now? I couldn't keep track about time anymore. I can't understand anything anymore. Or I chose not to understand anymore. I shouldn't chase him anymore. I should leave him alone. Maybe I can find someone new? But yet makes me feel guilty. No... he should be the one guilty! I can find someone new. Right?

      I immediately got out of bed and left my hair flat. Since I don't have anyone by my side, does it really matter? I went downstairs and went straight outside. Am I doing the right thing? No. I am! I am doing the right thing! I should stop thinking about Shu. He gave up on me, I'll give up on him. I pulled my hoodie on my head. Nothing will stop me except- NO I said I would stop thinking about him..... He doesn't have a meaning in my life anymore. I got so depressed I had to be homeschooled. I knew loving... someone so competitive would be wrong. Especially loving someone who.... would change for the good of his own. Not others. Why was it my fault again?

   Oh right it never was. I was blind to see that. I sighed deeply and bumped into someone's chest. "Watch it," a tall white haired man growled. I looked up and my eyes widened. 

"S-shu K-Kurenai?!" I ask grabbing his arm. "Im not Shu, Shu is no longer here, Im Spryzen," he grumbles. He pushed me away and I run in front of him. I quickly kiss his lips and the author screeched so loud that she had to replace the computer screen. 

xDDD

I hug Shu tightly like he was fading away in my arms. Because he was... At least his personality was.... I start crying and realized Shu wasn't in my arms anymore.... he's gone... he already left... I was on the sidewalk facing flat. I looked up and Shu was already across the street. 

Fuck you shu....

I ran across the street and tried to follow him. 

"stop following me you freak!" Shu yells as he starts running. 

"IM ONLY A FREAK FOR YOU SHU!" I yell as I try to grab him in my arms.

He dodges it and turns right he disappears in a crowd of people. I finally started smiling. wait why?! I finally found the fun in this... This is like a race... to claim the reward... love.

Author: "EWWW THATS SO CHEESY" *chokes* ANYWAYS CARRY ON!!!

I quickly find a shortcut towards the park and jumped out of no where. I quickly grab Shu and he gets pushed down by my weight. 

"Y-you!" Shu starts. He struggles to get out of my grasp. I nudge my cheek on his and he growls angrily. "STOP YOU-" 

"I know you remember me Shu Kurenai. You're just too embarrassed to say it, because you've been acting like a jerk," I smirk. 

Shu starts laughing and his voice fills with life. It finally sounds like shu again. 

"You're right Valty.... but will you forgive me?" Shu asks frowning.

I look up at his tears falling. 

"Shu..." I say softly. I give him a kiss on the lips again and he returns the kiss.

"Of course not." 

Shu's eyes widened 

The end ......

YOU GOT TROLLED 😂😂😂😂😂😂

"Of course I will." "you are my Shu kurenai after all." I say softly before giving him another kiss. My hands find their way up to Shu's beautiful white hair and he deepens the kiss. 

timeskip ~~~~

Shu and I held our hands tightly as we took a walk through the park. I couldn't let go of my Shu. It was hard, I don't ever want to leave him again especially leaving him for over a month. It's like losing your heart. I couldn't help myself and I started crying. Shu quickly noticed and hugged me tightly. 

"Don't leave me again Please Shu!" I started crying. "Please don't, it hurts, it's like knives stabbing against my heart!" "It was painful..." "The pain of you leaving me...." "my heart is swollen already, I cant take anymore pain." "Please don't ever leave me by myself ever again..."

A wet drop falls on my hair and my eyes widened to see Shu crying. 

"s-shu," I softly start.

He quickly hugs me and my cheek presses against his chest.

"im sorry Valt, I promise, this won't happen ever again..."

To be Continued.... 

What is it called when your crush has a crush on you too??? Imagination 😅😅😅

Anyways sorry for not recently updating for A YEAR 

FUCK MY SOUL. 

anyways sorry :') 

and idk if this is the last chapter or not, I just need to see lol

Anyways thanks for the support since these years and Love you all ... well some of you... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Jkjkjk xDD