Untitled Part 9

Shu's Pov.

   I woke up and I still had a lot of wires attached to me. "Ugh," I groaned. "Today's the big day right Shu?," Laya asked. "Yea, my boy-," I said stopping myself from saying boyfriend. "Yea, my friend Valt, is battling Lui, today," I said fixing my mistake. "Oh cool," She said checking my blood. "Mhm," I said nodding my head. "Shu are you gay?," she asked. "Pfft, noooo," I said sweating. "You sure?," Laya asked raising an eyebrow. I nodded. "Okay, then," Laya said. "Wait!," I yelped. "I am," I continued. "REALLY, OM GOSH!," Laya panicked. "Who do you like?!," she asked getting all up on my face. "Um, Valt Aoi," I said backing up. "HEHEHEHE," Laya giggled. "I ship you with him!," she continued. "We're together already," I said facing her. "I thought so pal," She said patting my shoulder. "Yea," I said falling back to sleep. 

Valt's Pov. 

     I felt someone jump on me and I thought it was Shu. "SHU!," I yelled waking up. "Chill Valt, its only me and Nika! Toko said laughing. I groaned and fell back asleep. "Valt remember your big match today?!," Nika pointed out. "AHHHHH!," I screamed jumping out of bed. "WHAT TIME IS IT?," I continued. "It's 7:48," Toko said sitting on the ground. "My match starts at 8:10!," I yelled getting ready. "Here's Valtryek," Nika said. "Thanks!," I said grabbing my bey off her hands. She nodded. "Mom can you give me a lift?!," I asked. "Yea, sure honey!," She said. 

~Bey Competition ~

     "Well hello ladies and gentlemen!," the announcer yelled. "Today is gonna be an exciting day!," he continued. "Who's ready to get things fired up!?" The crowd cheered loudly. "ON the blue corner we Have Lui Shirasagi" "ON red corner we Have Valt Aoi!" The crowd cheered more. "Valt Aoi!," "Valt Aoi!," "Valt AOI!," they yelled. "Wow we have some fans for Valt lets see about Lui! "LUI LUI LUI!," the crowd yelled. "Let's see on how it all ends!," he continued. "Lets see if you'll be smiling after im done with you!," Lui said smiling. "Yea, im not sure about that!," I said gripping my blue launcher. "Ready SET!," the Ref. yelled. "Three, Two, One!, LET IT RIP!," we both yelled. Lui's bey "Luinor" was spinning madly! It was like a tornado ready to suck in Valtryek. "Valtryek move!," I yelled. Valtryek moved quickly, Luinor didn't have time to think of where he was going. Luinor crashed onto the wall and sorta wobbled. Valtryek use RUSH LAUNCH!," I said putting my fist into the air. Valtryek shined and his hidden power shone. He was rushing faster than a sonic! He crashed into Luinor over and over again. "Luinor Jump," Lui said smirking. Luinor jumped into the air. Luinor landed on the middle of Valt's bey. Valtryek bursted and it flew past his face. "what?," I murmured. My heart stopped and I heard everyone in the background still cheering for me. "Valt Valt Valt!," the crowd yelled. "It's not over till it's over!," I yelled. Lui just smiled and glared. "Yea, I guess," he said still laughing. (I don't want to finish battle scene)

~After Battle~

     "Lui wins a score of 4 to 2, Lui Shirasagi wins!," The announcer said. I cried and looked at my bursted bey. "Shu is probably disappointed Valt!," Lui laughed. "He should've stayed with me," he continued. "I don't CARE!," I yelled at his face. "It is your fault Shu is in the hospital right now!," I screamed. Everyone gasped in the background. "Sure it is Valt, you didn't even looked side to side while crossing the street, so it's also your fault!," Lui yelled grabbing my collar. "Hey no fighting," the Ref said. Lui letted go off my collar and left. I was left standing in the dark, no one to stand by my side. My life sinked into a hole and it will never stop getting deeper. My eyes closed and I walked out of the stadium and sat down in the corner. I cried and cried. Thats when I figured out I need to climb out of my hole.

 Thats when I figured out I need to climb out of my hole

So adorable when he cries to be honest 🐱