Untitled Part 14

Valt's Pov.

    When we reached Mexico, we immediately started looking for the "Snake Pit." I felt weak without Shu. "Maybe, he died," Wakiya suggested. "HE DID NOT!," I yelled at him. Wakiya shrugged. We searched for the Snake Pit for hours now. "It's no hope," I said crying. "Shu is gone!," I continued. "Hey, snap out of it!," Wakiya said slapping my face. "Shu wouldn't give hope for you, why would you?," Daigo asked looking at me. "You're right!," I said looking up. "Shu, wouldn't give up on me!," I said tightening my fist. "Yea, thats more like it bro!," Cuza said doing backflips. I nodded. "The only part we didn't check is the jungle!," Honcho said pointing at  the trees in the background. "Yea!," I said jumping. "Let's take my private jet," Wakiya said. "Yea," Daigo said. We headed to the plane and we headed off. When we reached the jungle we looked for a trail. "This must be the way," Cuza said pointing to a dirt path. We nodded and headed into the forest. 

Redeye's Pov.

    I heard twigs crackle and I looked back. "Who is it?!," I yelled. "Valt Aoi!," he screamed back. My eyes widened. I saw Valt and his friends come in. "Who's that?!," Honcho asked. "I'm Redeye!," I said narrowing my eyes. Valt looked closer into my hand and said, "HEY, THAT'S SHU'S BEY!" I stared at Valt. "I declare a battle!," Valt screamed. "Why, you're gonna lose anyways," I said walking away. "HEY WAIT UP!," Valt screamed. He walked in front of me and I pushed him out of the way. "You're wasting my time," I said. "Grrrrr!," Valt growled frustratedly. "If I win, I take Spryzen back!," Valt said grabbing my arm. "Fine," I said. "Oh boy," Cuza said folding his arms. "That belongs to Shu, why do you have it?," Valt asked narrowing his eyes. "Shu is gone, I can control Legend Spryzen better," I said getting to my position. "NO YOU DON'T!," Valt yelled. "Fine let's see about that!," I said narrowing my eyes. "Ready, Set!," Honcho said. "Three, two, one, LET IT RIP!," Valt and I said. Our beys landed onto the stadium and sparks flew. " Legend Spryzen upper launch!," I yelled. Legend Spryzen picked speed and crashed into Valt's bey. "Valtryek Rush Launch!," Valt yelled. Valtryek crashed into the sides of the stadium and flew into the air. I held on to my mask so it won't blow off. "YEAH, that's how you do it!," Valt cheered. Valtryek tried to land on the middle of my bey. "Move Legend Spryzen!," I said looking at it. My bey dodged the attack and Valtryek made a dent in the stadium. "Heh, you really want Shu's bey right?," I asked. "OF COURSE!," Valt said sweating. "C'mon you can do it!," Honcho cheered on. Few minutes later, I finished Valt with a burst finish. Valt gathered his bey's pieces. He cried. "Sorry I let you down Shu," Valt said crying. I walked over to Valt and wiped his tears. He looked up and he was still crying. "Work smarter, not harder," I said wiping his last tears. I walked away. 

Valt's Pov.

     When I felt Redeye's hand against my cheek, it felt like Shu's. My eyes widened. "Awkward, much," Daigo said scratching his head. "Well, rude too," Wakiya said folding his arms. "Yea, but something is going on," I said. "Only Shu, would wipe my tears," I continued. "Maybe, that's Shu?," Cuza asked. "Yea!," I said staring harder at Redeye. "He's gone," Daigo said pointing at the door. "He's a vampire!," Cuza said. "Maybe he wants us to go inside too!," Wakiya said pointing to the opening door. I nodded. We went inside and the door immediately closed. "Welcome to the Snake Pit, I'm Ashtem," the announcer boomed. "I want to battle Redeye!," I yelled loudly. "Before you do, please run," Ashtem said. "Why?," Cuza asked looking back. The top of the cave shook and a giant boulder came rolling down. "AHHHHHHH!," I screamed. We started running to the bottom of the Cave. "I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE CAME!," Wakiya said. "BUT AT LEAST YOU HELPED!," I yelled back. We found a gap in a wall and went inside of it. The boulder went straight down. "How can Redeye, survive in this?," I asked myself in my head. "Maybe Shu tried to train here, and got squashed by the rock," Wakiya said folding his arms. "Hey!," I said grabbing his collar. "Shu is not dumb, he is strong and smart!," I yelled at him. "Yikes," Wakiya said pushing me back. We continued on and hoped not to see anymore traps.

 We continued on and hoped not to see anymore traps

* :)