Untitled Part 10

Shu's Pov.

    I watched the whole battle on my iPad. "Valt lost," I sighed. "Im not disappointed in you Valty," I murmured to myself. I was gonna text Valt that I was still there for him. I was with him in spirit. Seeing Valty cry, makes me wanna cry. I wiped my eyes and laid my head on the pillow. "Everything okay in here?," asked a therapist. "Y-yea," I said softly. "Does it hurt if I touch your stomach?," she asked. "Sorta," I said. She wrote on her notebook. "okay," she said getting up. "Wait!," I said grabbing her hand. "Yea?," she asked rising an eyebrow. "Get me water please!," I said laughing. "Okay?," she asked walking off. I grabbed my iPad and texted Valt.

~ Texting ~

Shu: Valty?.. sorry about the match..

Shu: *sighs* Im glad you managed a burst finish to Lui though!

Valt: Your so supportive Shu :)

Shu: Can you come visit me later today?

Valt: I can come NOW!!! 😊😊😊

Shu: Oh Valty, not now, Im in Therapy XD

Valt: AWWW you ruined all the fun! XD

Shu: Oh Valt, you're so adorable!

Valt: I am?" *blink blink blink* XD

Shu: I'm glad the old Valt is back :3

Valt: I'm glad the old, BEST, Shu is back.

Shu: You're amazing Valty >3<

Valt: I know am! but I love you Shu bai! 😘😘😘

Shu: Bye Valty 😘😘😘

~ End ~

   I smiled and I couldn't wipe it off my face. "Here's your water," my Therapist said handing it to me. "Thank you," I said drinking it. I covered my face on the pillow and imagined me with Valt again. I accidentally fell asleep, but something woke me up. Someone kissed me on the cheek. "Valty?," I asked touching someones flat hair. "Yes Shu?," Valt asked. "Thank you for coming," I said smiling. I turned over to Valt and I pulled him closer to me. I kissed his lips and it was enjoyable. First time in forever! "Sorry if I disturbed your nap Shu!," Valt said blushing from embarrassment. "It's okay Valty, just glad you made it!," I said playing with his soft, glistening hair. "Yea!," Valt said doing his toothy grin. Valt laid his head on my bed. He stared at me and I stared at him.

Valt's Pov.

      It was awkward for a little while because it was silent. Me and Shu were just making eye contact. "Valt," Shu managed to say. "Yes?," I asked. "I'm actually going to the Snake Pit," Shu said looking at me. "But Shu, once you recover, you're going!," I said frowning. "I'm sorry, Valty," Shu said getting up. I jumped into his arms carefully, so I won't hurt his stomach. "It's okay, unless if it's for me, it's okay," I said crying in his shoulder. "No more crying Valt," Shu said wiping my tears. "Why?," I asked. "Because I know you're stronger than this," he said kissing my forehead. "And plus, don't worry, I'll be back before you know it!" I smiled and wiped my tears. "I'll be there before you know it!," I said. We shook hands and laughed. "I'll be stronger than Lui, and get revenge!," Shu said smiling. "No need Shu, I can handle this myself!," I said smiling. "Yea sure, you're just a bowl of jelly, in your stomach," Shu chuckled. "I am not!," I said crossing my arms. "You're so cute when you pout Valty," Shu said laughing. I stared at Shu, and couldn't stay mad forever. "Yea I know," I said laughing. I checked the time and it was close to seven. "AHHH!," I yelled. "What Valty?," Shu asked. "I need to get home!!!," I yelped. "Don't worry, I already ordered you a Taxi!," Shu said laughing. "Thank YOU!," I said kissing Shu on the lips. His lips was soft like feathers. "Bye!," Shu said waving. "Bye!," I said waving back. I exited the hospital and saw the Taxi Shu ordered for me. I opened the door and entered the Taxi. The Taxi drove off into the light horizon. I stared out the window and felt happy my Shu came back. "Shu," I murmured under my breath. Once the Taxi reached my home. I went out and gave him a tip. I left and went home. I loved this day. I wished it could've last forever.

 I wished it could've last forever

so adorable :3