Untitled Part 12

Shu's Pov.

     I'm surprised I saw Valt just staring at me. "Valty?," I asked. "Yea?!," he asked smiling. "How are you awake first?," I asked. "Uh.., my little secret," Valt laughed. "Tell me!," I said closing my eyes. "It's called alarm clock!," Valt said laughing. I stared at Valt and tackled him. "I thought it was a REAL secret, not something that people already know!," I said laughing. "HAHAHA, I GOT YOU!," Valt laughed. I was tickling Valt so hard he started crying. "OKAY OKAY, SORRY SENPAI!," Valt screamed. "Yea, call me Senpai, makes me feel special!," I laughed. "You are special!," Valt said giggling. "HEY HEY!," I yelped. "DO U MEAN IT IN THE BAD WAY OR GOOD WAY?!," I continued. "I don't know," Valt snickered. I pushed him off the bed and we started laughing non-stop. Valt crawled over back to the bed. "Aren't you going to the Snake Pit today?," Valt asked climbing the bed. "OH YEAH!," I said jumping off the bed. Valt groaned. "I just got back on the bed," he said. I chuckled. He rolled off the bed and landed on the ground. "You okay, Valty?," I asked packing my things. "Yea, just the fact that you're leaving for two weeks, you know?," Valt said sarcastically. "I'll miss you too Valty," I said smiling. Valt smiled too. "His smile, makes me miss him already. "I'll Contact you, twice a day, everyday," I said smiling. "Okay, it's sounds like a plan!," Valt said getting up. "Yup!," I said.

Valt's Pov.

    I was really gonna miss Shu. Him being away for two weeks will be a nightmare! I stared at Shu while he was packing his stuff. "Shu, promise you'll stay safe?," I asked almost crying. "Yes, Valty," Shu said starring at me. "Okay," I said walking to him. "Here," Shu said handing me a picture of himself. "When you feel lonely," Shu continued. I nodded and hugged the picture. "I miss you already!," I said running to Shu's arms. "Me too Valty," Shu said kissing my head. "Shu," I said softly. "Yes?," he asked. "I hope you come back with.... FOOD!," I screamed. Shu fell down. "HAHAHA, got you again!," I laughed. I helped Shu to his feet. "Very funny," Shu said rolling his eyes. "HAHAHA, I know it's VERY funny," I said still laughing. "When are you leaving?," I asked. "Soon," Shu said. "But one thing," I said hugging Shu from behind. "Yea?," Shu asked. "Don't change, stay as my Shu," I said covering my face on his back. "I promise Valt," Shu said smiling. When I looked up, I saw a tear drop from Shu's face. "Are you crying?," I asked. "No, I'm totally smiling and having a great time!," Shu said sarcastically. I smiled and buried my face in his shirt. "Also, tell me all the new friends you meet!," I said still hugging Shu. "Okay," Shu said going to the bathroom. I forgot I was still hugging him, so he ended up dragging me to the bathroom too. Shu laughed. "Let go Valt," Shu said smiling. He picked me up and putted me on the bed. I waited for Shu and when he came out he looked like an angel. "Well I'm going to the airport now," Shu said walking outside. "Who's gonna take you to Mexico?," I asked. "Wakiya," Shu responded. "IN HIS PRIVATE JET?!," I asked yelling. I fell down, crying. "Whyyyyy?!," I cried out. "You torture me Shu!," I said rolling on the ground. "You can come to the Private Jet too," Shu said holding my hand. "OH YEAH!," I said jumping up and down. "Calm, down," Shu said clipping the leash on me AGAIN.  

~ Airport ~

Shu's Pov.

     "You ready?," Wakiya asked. "Yea," I responded. "OH OH OH!," Valt screamed. "CAN I COME TOO?!," he asked. Wakiya rolled his eyes and nodded. "OH YEAH!!!!!," Valt jumped up and down. I smiled at how Valt is hyped. I loaded my stuff and hopped in the jet. Valt looked inside and saw a isle full of food. I sighed. "FOOD!," Valt said stuffing his face in the food. "Eh, Shu can do better," Valt said closing his eyes. "HEY, You want to stay or not?!," Wakiya screamed. "But my opinion," Valt said laughing. "You just say that because you're Shu's boyfriend now!," Wakiya screamed. "Some parts of that are true, but most of them are NOT!," Valt screamed back. "HEY HEY ENOUGH ALREADY," I choked out. "Gosh," I said under my breath. The plain took off, and we were heading to Mexico. 

*Idk what free has to do with it, but this picture is too cute!* :p