Untitled Part 17

Valt's Pov.

    The sun rose into the sky and I was ready to get to practice. Beep! Beep! Beep! I groaned and fell to the ground. I usually had someone pick me up, but I only felt the breeze blow against me, through the open window. "Valt is awake?," Nika asked Toko. "I guess," Toko said pulling her back out. I groaned more and got up. "It's 10:00 a.m.?!," I thought in my head. "Valt!," my mom yelled. "Yea?," I asked getting up. "Your friends came over earlier, and told me to tell you, to meet them at the school roof," my mom said. "OH really?!," I asked getting ready quickly. "Yes!," my mom said laughing. I left my room and grabbed a beybread. "BYE MOM!," I said rushing out the door. "Bye Valt!," My mom said closing the door. I ran to school and walked up the stairs. "Valt what took you so long?," Honcho teased. I narrowed my eyes. "Maybe you ate too much beybread, and you got held down by your weight," Wakiya laughed. "IT'S NOT FUNNY!," I said tightening my fist. "Yea, yea, sure Valt," Honcho laughed louder. I growled frustratedly and went to Daigo. "Wanna train with me Daigo?," I asked holding out my bey towards him. "Sure," Daigo said holding out his bey. "Oh Yea!," I said putting my fist in the air.

~ After the battle ~

My hands started shaking after I lost to Daigo. "How could this be?!," I asked myself, still shaking. "Getting a little ahead of yourself Valt," Cuza said hanging from a tree. I fell to the ground and started looking at Valtryek sadly. "I'm not giving up!," I said tightening my fist. "Wow, he's determined," Honcho said starring at me. Valtryek shined under the light, telling me something. My eyes widened and I was acting Stupid. "AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!," I yelled. "What Is it?!," Daigo asked getting close to me. "IM STILL HUNGRY!!!," I groaned. Everyone fell to the ground. "Good thing my mom packed me more FOOD," I said doing my toothy grin. I started stuffing my face and smiled. "IM DONE!," I said getting up. Valtryek shined brighter and I smiled. "REMATCH DAIGO!," I said holding my bey into his face. Daigo smiled and nodded. 

~ After rematch ~

Daigo sweated and his eyes widened. "Never mess with Valt Aoi!," I said pointing at myself. "Only mess with him when he's hungry," Honcho said folding his arms and looking up into the sky. "HEY!," I yelled. "NEVER MESS WITH VALT AOI ANYTIME!," I said folding my arms. "Only Shu will fall for that trick," Honcho said rolling his eyes. "What trick?," I asked doing my puppy eyes. "Ugh," Wakiya said sitting down. "Back to training please?!," Cuza asked doing a hand stand. "Yea, please!," Daigo yelled. Wakiya grabbed Honcho's fan and smacked me/honcho with it. "OUCH!!!," Honcho and I yelled. Side of our faces were red. Honcho grabbed his fan back and we went back to training.

"Well that was fun!," I shouted. "How is training fun?!," Wakiya asked. "It was a complete let down," Cuza said. "LET DOWN," his bird squawked repeated. "Only if Shu were here, I would stay focused," I sighed. "Don't use Shu's disappearance to get your way around Valt," Daigo sighed. "Okay and?," I asked. "CAN WE FOCUS ON THE MAIN PICTURE PLEASE?!," Honcho asked. He slapped all of us in the face. "Whats the main picture then?," Wakiya asked. "Uh, trying to beat "Shu,"  Honcho replied. "How do we know its Shu and not an imposter?," Wakiya asked. "Because he is the only one thats, YOUNG, and he already has WHITE hair, and not to mention he has spryzen," Honcho laughed. My eyes widened. Would've it is Shu? "And his name is RED EYE, shu has RED eyes!," Cuza mentioned. "RED EYES," his bird repeated. "Yeah!," I exclaimed. "WE NEED TO TRAIN HARDER!" "Whoa calm down Valt, we need to take breaks, remember?," Daigo asked. "well you guys can rest, Im not!," I said running to the park. "He's gone nuts," Honcho sighed. "I HEARD THAT," I yelled. They laughed. Shu taught me a cool training thing. "Time to train!!!," I yelled. 

(Sorry guys haven't been updating much, I am bit in trouble) X3

*Btw im sneaking on my computer for your guys entertainment!! 👍👍👍