Will you always see me this way?

Mike's side
I didn't really cared about what happend but I was angry.... So much that I couldn't stop thinking of what happend.

Max: are you okay Mike?

Mike: yes, I am.

Max: you know you just... I mean I can feel like something isn't going well with you, that you, have your mind full of- mess?

Mike: how did you know?

Max: *sighs* I can feel it too, the feeling that something is going between my friends and I don't know what...

Mike: Jane changed.

Max: did she?

Mike: yeah she's weird it's like she's hiding something that I don't know about.

Max: I'm happy....

Mike: huh?

Max: that we. Became friends after all-

Mike: yeah, same. You know at least there's more fun. *smiles and looks at Max*

Max: *smiles back* and I want to know... that if, will you always see me this way?

Mike: what?

We both saw Will walking towards us with Dustin.

Will: Hello, I guess we walked on something

Dustin: *laughs* also didn't you saw  Lucas?... somewhere?

Mike: No, we didn't.

Max: He disappeared

Will: Oh okay...

Mike: I-I think we should... end this party.

Max: yeah

Will: okay I'll go with Dustin and tell them to go home

Mike: okay, thank you.

So people from the school left. Not all of them of course but us, the losers? We stayed. As we always do. Then we got bored and Lucas or Jane still didn't came.

Mike: so if we are here.... alone, and we got bore. I was thinking..... what about trying something we didnt try?

Will: like?

Dustin: like smoking. We could try that. At least once?

Max: depends on what we will try to smoke

Will: I dont th-

Mike: cigarettes?

Will: Im out. Guys, look. I dont want to end up bad so-

Mike: Oh mommy's little kiddie

Will: what? No- no.

Mike: what are you afraid of?

Max: its just once. That doesnt messes up everything.

Will: well what do you know?

Mike: *sighs*

Will: have a great night but I gotta go and also I dont want to end up bad.

Mike: okay bye

Dustin and Max: byee

We smoked. But not a lot. I mean like 2 or 3 cigarettes wich kinda,.... isnt that bad? I was tired so I went to sleep and they both went home. Today was weird. But I still cant stop thinking of what Max meant by saying ,,Will you always see me this way?".