Void

Mike's side of the story
I heard someone saying, "He's gonna be okay". I open my eyes, the first person I see is Will. I woke up at hospital.

Will: Thank God you're ok. I worried about you

Mike: It's okay

I look at nurse, and my parents.

Mike's mom: what happened?

Mike: I don't wanna talk about it

I look at Will once again.

Mike: Please can I talk to Will? In private?

Mike's mom: yeah, sure

Everyone left besides Will.

Will: what did you want to talk about?

I get out of the bed,look at Will and hug him tightly.

Will: is everything alright?

Mike: I thought after what happened,that I won't be happy. Not again, but- I fell in love with you. I love you Will

Will: Mike, you know I love you too

We still kept hugging. Inside my head I had regrets, as if I betrayed Max. But I was happy, and isn't that what she would wanted?

--------------------2 days later---------------------

Mike's side of the story
I went for a walk. As I was walking I saw the places me and Max went to. It was a strange feeling, I can't deny that if she would still be here, I wouldn't develop any feelings for Will. I look at the park where me and Max used to go, I see our whole party.... Well looks like just their party, since me and Jane don't talk to each other and we split up. But what surprised me was that I saw even Will there, I thought he would've told me that he was going out. I keep standing and looking at them but they don't notice me all I hear is: "he doesn't love you Will, you're just with him because Max died. He's using you, he doesn't really love you". While I hear that I'm thinking....what if it's true? But it's not. I don't have the nerves to go there and argue again. I'm done, and Im going home.

--------------------2 weeks later-------------------
Mike's side of the story
I haven't talk to Will since. They are all avoiding me. In school, everywhere. I lost everything, my friends my girlfriend and boyfriend. I couldn't even eat for the last week. I'm thinking what if the world would be a better place without me?. I'm not strong enough I can't do this anymore. The thoughts of sadness in my head keep getting stronger and stronger. I'm going for a little walk. While I'm walking I can't get it all out off my head. I look on the right side and I see the cliff I wanted to jump off some years before, when I was still in love with Jane. But now, there's no one to save me. I take step forward and I'm falling.

No one talked about that story ever since. Mike's body was found. Everyone was sad about Mike's death, especially Will. And no one talked about his suicide ever again. And that's how it all ended.

Phew Hi guys I know this was kinda harsh and I firstly wanted it to be this way, honestly I still like it because it's beautiful how sad and unusual it is. I wanted to make this into two parts but I decided to not waste your time. Anyways let me know what are your thoughts on this story and what would you change :) ~