I'm sick of it

I woke up. I wasn't feeling good after the party we had last night. But it wasn't such a big deal so I ate some food and decided to go to Hopper's house to see Jane.

------------after a few minutes---------

Mike: *knocks on door*

Hooper: hey,kid.

Mike: hey... I uhhh, is Jane home?

Hooper: No she's not. She's with her friends. Shopping some clothes probably

Mike: Oh, okay thank you.

Hooper: should I tell her you've been here?

Mike: no-no it's all good. I'll come to see her later I guess.

Hooper closed the door and I was quietly heading back to my house. As I was walking on the street, I passed out. I didn't know why and how. All I know is that in front of my eyes everything started to turning black and I couldn't see. And then I passed out.

Max's side
I was skating around streets trying to find Lucas or Jane and if not them at least someone from our group. I was worrying about Jane and Lucas because I didn't saw them after that party. So I decided to look for them. Suddenly I found Mike on the ground, he was passed out I guess. I was running towards him.

Max: Mike! Mike! Wake up!

It's weird but I was worrying about him. My heart was beating so fast that I couldn't even talk, it was like my heart got stucked in my chest. As much I tried to do anything he didn't woke up. I kept on screaming at him to wake up. Then tear came out of my eye and kept on falling down on my face. I was worrying.

Mike: Max?

As soon as he noticed that tear came out of my eye I wiped the tear out of my face by using sleeve.

Max: *sighs* you are okay.... I was worrying that something happend to you

Mike: No... I guess I just passed out that's all....

Max: well...... I mean, let's go then *helps him to stand up*

Mike: ok. Thanks.

Mike's side
We went to the park and had a great time. We kept on joking. It was like I knew her for like a 5 years. And then we went to street to find a telephone booth. Max tried to contact Lucas and I was on the street, watching the stars. It made me feel like all these days are getting shorter and shorter and that I'll die soon. I was leaning onto the wall and thinking. This time my thoughts were so loud that I wasn't able to give my attention to anything else.

Max: I hate you! How could you.....

I turned my head to Max. I saw her crying and then she hang up the phone.

Mike: what happend? Are you okay?

She wasn't able to answer me. I could feel that everything in that moment was ruined for her. I hugged her and she kept on crying. I didn't let her go because she didn't wanted her to let go off that hug either. So we stood there, hugging each other.

Mike:It will be okay......

Max: No Mike, it wouldn't.

Mike: why?

Max: I can't tell you, it would ruin you.

And her tears fell down even faster. I could feel the pain she felt. I cared about her, like never before. But I wanted to know the answer.