I'm so done with everything

Mike's part of the story
I was angry, after all Max meant so much to me. I looked at will, he shyly rejected looking into my eyes so he looked down.

Mike: I'm going to the police station, I'll tell them about everything. And if I'll go tomorrow it might be too late

Will: I-I can go with you.... Well if you want...

Mike: yeah sure,.

We took our bikes and went to the police station. I told them everything. They said that since Jane isn't old enough to be in jail she'll go to some asylum or something. Because even officers thought that what she did was crazy. After all she deserves it. I went to my house with Will. We went to my room to watch TV. While we were watching I got easily bored.

Mike: I'm kinda happy that I told them about everything

Will: yeah, it's the right thing after all.

I could see that he was tired from everything that happened. He leaned his head on my arm. After a while I looked at him, and he looked at me. I don't know why but I started to leaning closer to him so I can kiss him, so did he. I could hear his breath for a while. Our lips were about to meet. When suddenly I hear something breaking downstairs.

Mike: My parents weren't suppose to be home!

Will: Oh I-

Mike: I think someone broke in here.... quickly call the police!

The door opened.

Jane: HAH here you are!

She said it with angry tone in her voice. Will looked at me like he was about to ask me if he should stop calling. I just looked at him and gave him a sign that no matter what, he must call the police. After all Jane is a killer and I don't know what is she capable of anymore. As I look back at her, I fall on my knees gasping for air.

Jane: WHY DID YOU TOLD THEM THAT? YOU KNOW HOW I END UP?

Mike: I don't care, it's your fault you shouldn't have kill her

She slams me into a wall. I'm still gasping for air, I'm blacking out, but I see lights from police cars.

Will's part of the story
The police came. They quickly took Jane into a car and I ran to mike. He blacked out. They took both of us in police car. Since it's that way "faster" I mean,that's what they said.