You know

Mike's side
I woke up, and my head was about to blow up. That's how I felt at least. ,,yeah right, ok. I'll give it to him." I heard someone talking downstairs. I wasn't able to get up on my bed so I sat up and heard some steps walking towards my room.

Max: *smiles* hey Mike

Mike: uhh hey *smiles back*

Max: I wanted to check up on you And, you know yesterday was- crazy so. I mean you were totally drunk, here, drink This.

Mike: *takes water from max* *drinks it* thank you

Max: it should make you feel better. It's some placebo or what for that headache.

*moment of silence*

Max: well I checked up on you, and now I guess, I'll just go.

Mike: wait Max. Yesterday I wasn't drunk that much so I remember something but I just want to say that- I love you and. Yesterday I didn't cared about anything than you. You are perfect, and funny.

Max: You know Mike... *sits next to him* I love you too. I loved you the whole time but I was afraid to tell you.

Mike: I don't want you to leave, never. *kisses her*

Max: *kisses him back*

Mike: I love you so much *hugs her*

Max: I love you too.

Days after days we loved each other more and more. It slowly became like our obsession. To be with each other. It was like we were one body, with the same mind. With nights just spent talking with each other. We didn't need anyone else in our lives. No one besides us. And when we left the other person only for one day it was like in that day, we didn't have any emotions. Not until we will see each other again.

----------!!!Important!!!----------
So this story line wouldn't be that long since I don't want to waste your time. So there will be more episodes wich will be kinda shorter but only because I want to do a quick plot twist soon with wich will the story ends. So, I hope you are enjoying this story so far :).