Please don't leave me

We kept on hugging. She didn't cried that much,as before. But I could see that she wasn't happy after all. We were quietly walking down the street. And then it started to raining. We hid under some shop sign.

Mike: Oh crap.

Max: this day can't be better.

Mike:..... Well I mean my house is just a few minutes from here. We can go to my house and when the rain stops you can get home.

Max: Ok, if you don't mind.

Mike: I don't.

It started to be cold and so I took of my jacket and handed to her. She smiled. We were running to my house. At my house we had to change clothes and I could get her some of my clothes. But she didn't wanted to. So I took blankets and put one of them on her. I made some popcorn and we were watching old movies. She was tired and she leaned her head on my shoulder.

Mike: You keep now acting like nothing happend. But you know that I'm your friend and you can talk to me about everything?

Max: yes, and I hoped you'd never ask.

She looked into my eyes. I put my arm on her because I didn't wanted her to feel bad. Or even be sad.

Max: you know that night at your party? When there weren't Lucas and Jane?

Mike: yes.

Max: they are together. As a lovers they are both cheating on us. Will once said he saw them kissing but I didn't believed that. After the party I went home and then went to Jane's house to check up on her. I saw her from the window but I didn't thought it would be such a big deal. At that time they looked like they were having fun. Like friends do. But when I called Lucas now. When we were in the city. He said he's breaking up with me because of her. He said that she's hotter and better in so many ways. That I'm just a trash that never belong to anywhere and he never loved me. And also he said that I shouldn't tell you or I will pay somehow, he said that Jane will tell you that by her own one day. But... you asked me and so I answered.

Mike: What a jerk.... how could he say that to you... And Jane? Is she some whore or something? How could she never tell me that. And do that to me...... so that's what she was hiding. How I couldn't know?.

Max: Mike.... it's too late to try to do something about it. I wish I could know it even sooner. I was so dumb.

Mike: don't be hard on yourself like that. You aren't dumb.

Max: really?MIKE I HAD IT IN FRONT OF MY EYES

Mike: and so did I.

Max: He said it. And it's true.

Mike: No it's not. You are a great person at first I didn't liked you but. Then I..... seen you as yourself. Impressive and funny girl.

She started to crying. And I couldn't believe anything in that moment. I hugged her tightly. Then she fell asleep and I understand that. This day was hard for both of us. She was sleeping in our hug. I felt broken. I turned around to see her. ,,You actually look beautiful" I whispered. She didn't heard me. I think I might have some feelings for her. But I hope I don't, in the same time. I fell asleep too.