Do it for me

Max's side
I saw him still holding box of cigarettes. As I was leaning on his side I looked at the cigarettes, and then into his eyes.

Max: I don't want you to smoke...

Mike: why?

Max: because it..... it can hurt You? I mean it's worthless and you are just like drowning money down the toilet....

Mike: nothing can hurt me more now.

I leaned closed to him.

Max: *whispers* please, do it for me

As I was looking into his beautiful dark eyes he looked down.

Mike: ok.

He didn't even know how much I wanted to tell him how I feel. But I was scared, of ruining the friendship we had. Of getting rejected, of that I might love him just for a few seconds. And Then, it all stops. And I would broke his heart. I looked down without saying any word. Then he looked at me.

Mike: is everything ok?

Max: yeah it is.

But then I couldn't hold the pain and I started crying. He saw it and hugged me. But little did the know, that this time, I cried because of him.

Jane's side
I wasn't sorry. What happend just happend. And later that night I was making out with Lucas. That was the only thing I cared about for now. Nothing more nothing less than Lucas.

Will's side
We were out. Me, Lucas, Jane and Dustin. We were bored so we decided to go visit Mike. And there was a reason to visit Mike. I mean it was time to clear up the air. And we thought that maybe then we will go with Mike to Max. As we were walking on the last street where's Mike's house we saw Mike and Max. They were hugging but soon as they could notice us or we could say something Jane walked towards them. She was angry, you could see how red she got when she saw them. Mike noticed she was walking towards them but he still held Max in hug.

Jane: Oooh I thought I was the only one who cheated....

Mike: *let's Max go* YOU WERE.

Jane: well clearly NOT

Will: Guys I thought you came here with us to apo-

Max: I don't have anything with Mike!

Jane: yeah I bet. He's a player. As soon as I broke up with him he started to dating you.

Mike: WE ARE NOT DATING. And if we are on it I don't think you broke up with me. But if so then I'm more than happy to hear it.

Lucas: CALM DOWN. ALL OF YOU. you are acting like a kids fighting over a toy. Why can't it just stop and we will be with who we are?

Max: I agree

Mike: Ok

Jane: well as soon as he stops thinking he will get me back. Then yes.

Mike: what the fuck? I don't even want you back.

Lucas: Ok stop.

We went out. We didn't had that much fun as we used to but I get that.

Mike's side
I hated that everybody thought we had something, those looks. So annoying. But I mean, Max isn't bad but we are just friends, even tho I deep down wish we were more than that.