How could you after all that?

Mike's side
How could you after all that, was the question I kept on asking in my head. Before I fell asleep. As I fell asleep I had a weird dream. But not that weird I....I kinda lik- oh crap I can't say that word.

----------the dream--------
Max was standing in front of me. I kissed her and then she kissed me back. And Jane came out of nowhere. And threw her on the wall by her mind. I remember running towards her to help her but, she didn't woke up. And then I wake up.

Mike: *wokes up scared*

Max: are you okay? *turns his head in Mike's direction laying next to him*

Mike: y-yes I'm- I'm ok

Max: what are we gonna do?

Mike: huh?

Max: I mean about. Jane and. Lucas.

Mike: Oh, well. First we should go eat something. I'll go take some food

I took some food to my room where we've been staying. Then my phone started to ringing and I took it.

Mike: what's up?

Will: well. We are all gonna meet today at some restaurant or what. Where are so many drinks and we can't wait to visit it. Are you coming?

Mike: *looks at max* Uh. Yeah. I'll go for max she's actually close to my house so I'll take her and we will be there OK?

Will: ok but hurry. We are going now,and we are almost there.

Mike: OK *hangs up*

I knew where the restaurant was. Jane kept saying about how awesome is it there, but it never seemed so interesting for me. We changed our clothes and went out to the restaurant.

------------------20 minutes later----------

Mike: hey guys.

Max: hey.

Will,Lucas,Jane,Dustin: heeey

Mike: *rolls eyes*

Max: Um,guys. Can you give us a second?

Max took my hand and pushed me away from them.

Max: what's up with you?

Mike: the same what's up with you.

Max:

Mike: hey. Look. I know that we should talk to them about it. But. I don't want to. I just. Can't.

Max: well you don't have to. At least not now.

We got back to them. Jane took my hand and held it. As couples do. I got my hand away from hers.

Mike: stop

Jane: what. Why?! I thought that we forgot about what happend.

Mike: you. You forgot it. Not me.

Jane: WHAT?

Mike: *smiles* did you forgot it before or after you slept with Lucas?

Jane: I- I didn-

Mike: yes and I'm a fucking perfect. I KNOW YOU DID.

Lucas: *looks at max* DID YOU TOLD HIM?

Max: I-I

Mike: DOES IT MATTER? IF SHE SAID IT OR NO. IF I SAW YOU OR I DIDN'T?

Will: what the heck is going on?

Dustin: I would love to know too...

Mike: *looks at Jane* you didn't even had that ego to said that you don't love me anymore!

Jane: I d-

Mike: If you would. You wouldn't cheat on me!

Lucas: Mik- 

Mike: Shut up Lucas. You are an asshole by the way. Saying to Max that you didn't loved her? That she's nothing?. A TRASH? WHAT KIND OF PERSON DOES THAT?

Max: Mike

Mike: WHAT?

Max: *looks down and sighs* you don't have to stand up for me.

Mike: ....UH FUCK YOU TWO. I'M OUT.

I walked away pissed off like never before. How they can be so arrogant. Fake friend and cheap girl. Wow I ended up god. I hate them.

--------Later that night---------
I was smoking cigarette one by one. I was so nervous and broken. I looked at the stars. And then I started to cry. Because of how broken I was. Then I felt a warm hand on my arm. I didn't turned around.I didn't wanted anybody to see me like that.

Max: Mike...

Mike: Max? *turns his head to Max's direction*

Max: Its gonna be okay.... I promise.

She hugged me. Put my hands around my neck and leaned her head on my back.

Mike: I don't know... It just hurts so much.

Max: I know Mike. I know.

Mike: And it hurts even more when you don't know if you feel love to someone who will never probably gave the same love back to you or just feeling pain and that's all.

Max: *sighs*

Mike: what did you meant by saying ,,will you always see me this way"?

Max: I... I meant it like if you'll see me always like a girl who doesn't belong to anything who's. Literally a trash and doesn't belong to anywhere.

Mike: but that night..

Max: I saw that from that night and now you see more in me than I do. *sighs*

Mike: I don't see it. You are it.

Max's side
That night we were close to each other like never before. It was like it all started to be just and only about us.