MY FIRST DAY AT KOREAN HIGH SCHOOL

I am 17 years old .My name is y/n.I have come to south korea because my father had a transfer.

I am from India (home of multi culture) .I had spend my entire life in my city ,i have never ever crossed my city.This is my first time to move out of my place. Though i couldn't understand the educational system here ,i tried to learn from internet a bit about it.I was placed in a high school.

Today was my first day at school.Although i was freaking out inside i tried to be normal outside.

My father came with me to office room and introduced me to the head master (that's what we call the head of the school in india) .i was assisted by someone to my classroom.

As i entered the class i found a group of girls gathering and discussing about someone .A girl with blonde hair saw me and asked whether i was newly admitted ,then we introduced ourselves ,she told that her name was kaori,i don't know why but i found her interesting and i liked her .Usually i am a kind of person who likes to study people.But i am not judgemental.

I am glad that kaori knew english ,she also told me that there is another guy named Jin who also knew english ,she told that they both have studied in Australia for 2 years and thus they knew english .From her explanation i understood that she had a crush on Jin and i wanted to see him too.

Then i saw a handsome guy enter the class ,kaori introduced me to him .

"hi ,i'm Jin"

"hi,this is y/n".

he had breathe taking appearance with broad shoulders .

I tried to communicate with others as well.

then our maths teacher entered the class.

we greeted her and took our seats.

Then a guy with mint coloured hair entered the class with 2  black hair  coloured guys .

I was not used to coloured hair as we usually don't colour our hair in our country.

I was fascinated by the mint hair colour as i haven't seen people with that coloured hair .

those guys seemed to be mean.