SUGA'S PAST

I have submitted the project and we don't have any classes that day.I went to have some coffee  and found Jin and kaori there.I joined them.

Later BTS (expect suga) joined us.I asked Rapmon about suga and he told that ,suga was alright and the maid will take care of him,soon his parents will also come.

"i want to know suga's past?"i asked,

"What???", all of them said in unison.

"i asked that i wanted to know what had happened to suga in the past,"
"But why,"jimin asked.

"because ,I LOVE HIM!!!",finally i blurted out.

all of them looked at me in shock.

"Are you sure about it,"kaori asked.

"yes,"

"when we were fifteen,chimey came to this school,she became a good friend like you.Suga liked her,eventually both of them fell in love and became an ideal pair. But at the end of that year ,she suddenly left us,without even informing us,we tried to contact her but she ignored us."Rapmon said.

"She is bad",jungkook said.

"Yes". all of them said.

But kaori isn't speaking anything,i saw that she was on the verge of tears.

"she is a traitor,"rapmon said.

"Stop it,"kaori said.

"why should we stop, when she acted like one.,"tae asked.

"we shouldn't speak like that,about the dead,"kaori said with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"What are you talking???"jimin asked with confusion.

"yes,chimey is dead,she is no more,"kaori said

"But ,how?????I mean what ,when",rapmon asked.

"A week after she left us,i have seen her at the hospital,when i went there to visit my uncle.I asked her why is she there,and why is she ignoring us.She looked pale and weak.She told that she didn't want to talk to us,then a doctor came to her and told that she needed to admit immediately,then her parents came,her mother was crying uncontrollably,i sensed that something was wrong and asked doctor what had happened to her,he told that she had cancer and her life span is less than 3 months."kaori said.

"Why didn't you tell us this before??"J-hope asked.

"because she doesn't want us to know about her condition as we would worry about her ,and suga can't take this."Jin said as koari was unable to speak.

  "what ,even you know about it,"jimin asked surprisingly.

"only at the beginning of this year,"jin said

"i know that suga can bear it ,if she dumped him ,but he couldn't let go her if she said that she was dying,"Tae said ,with a blank expression .

All this time, tears were streaming down my face unknowingly.

"We will not let him know about this,he had had enough on his plate already,"rapmon said with determined expression.

Everyone agreed . Jin is consoling kaori.

All of them looked at me,and told that i have to confess to suga.

J-hope told that suga had changed a lot after meeting me,and that i should expect a positive reply from him,he also warned ,not to speak about chimey.

A lump formed in my throat by hearing that.