PROJECT WITH SUGA

It's already winter and we need to start doing our project.

The teams were divided according to roll numbers, that means I had to do a project with suga .I am actually scared to talk to him but I gathered all my courage and asked him when do we start the project, he told to come to his home that evening.

How can he ask a girl to come to his home,can't we do it at school ??

But he sternly told to come to his home.

That evening i was all set to leave to his home ,that was when i realized that i don't have his address.I don't even have his number to call him,then I called Rapmon and he gave me his address.

I knocked his main door ,a lady welcomed me,probably she might be the maid,she asked me whether i am kaori,i was taken by surprise and nodded my head,then i thought that suga might have told her that i will come.

The house was luxurious and huge.He might be a rich kid.That lady told me to go upstairs and suga was in his room.I knocked his door twice,he opened the door,he was in his trousers ,he looked more handsome in those trousers.His room was all messy and there were so many books,he might be a bibliophile,like me .Among all the books that caught my attention was "how to learn english within 30 days", suga suddenly reached out for that book and hid  it behind him.

"ahh,shall we start our work?" suga asked .

just then the lady bought us coffee ,we sipped it silently,neither of us spoke.

That lady told  that she would leave ,and come back tomorrow morning,she had arranged everything required for us.

We both discussed and argued for about an hour and decided the topic .

"yahhh, are you hungry?"suga asked me.

"ummm,yeah",

"then go to kitchen and bring the food to the room ,we will eat here."

"i'm your guest ,how can you ask me ?'

"so what ,it's you who is hungry",

"okay,whatever..."

I went to the kitchen and bought the food  upstairs.I couldn't knock the door as my hands are full of food.I pushed the door with my foot,I tripped over the door mat and was about to fall when suga held me by my waist with his one arm,he took the food tray in my hands with his another hand and placed it on the table,when i was about to push him away from me,accidentally i stumbled and fell on the bed,as suga was holding on to me ,he ended up falling on me.

I could feel his breath on my neck and his hand under me.He stared at me,i found him glancing at my lips.When he found that i noticed him,he tried to get up but he fell again as his hand is under me,he fell with more force this time,he almost kissed me,my eyes widened and i covered my mouth immediately.I tossed aside and he got up,i got up and sat straight,neither of us spoke for 2 minutes,then he offered me food,we ate it and started to work.

It was almost 9 O'clock ,and i need to go.

We decided to continue the work the next day in school,and i left.

when i was about to leave Rapmon came to his house,when i asked him why he was there ,he was about to answer something but suga cut him saying something ,that i couldn't understand,and rapmon grinned.

On my way back i had a feeling that someone was following me , but i found none.