THE END

The next day suga didn't come to school.

Mathematics teacher gave us assignment .She asked me to give suga some papers,(this is the privilege of being the favorite student for a teacher).

That evening when i went to suga's house,i found him shivering on the sofa.I took him to the room and covered him in blankets.I gave him medicine,i called Rapmon for help,but he told that he couldn't come as they have some important audition the next day.I can't leave him alone,so i thought to stay for sometime until the maid comes.He was muttering something,that i couldn't understand.After an hour he woke up.He saw me and told to leave,i ignored his words and sat next to him.He was looking at me intently,i could see an abyss in his eyes.

"Why don't you leave,"

"I don't want to,"

"i already told you that i don't love you,"

"now i didn't ask you about it,just take some rest"

"i can't,when you are here,"

"why??"

"i don't know,"
"let me tell you why ,suga,it's because you love me,it's the same reason why you followed me to my house that day at night,and it's the same reason why you wanted to learn english and it's the same reason why you crouched down at that tree when rapmon was explaining to me."

"how did you.........know???"

"Even i liked you ,when i have seen you for the first time,suga . At first i thought you don't like me,but after reading that book,i understood, our feelings are mutual."

"Yes ,y/n you are right ,I LOVE YOU, but .......you don't know about my past,"

Tears are rolling down his cheeks,it's my first time seeing suga cry.

"I know,"i said ,wiping his tears.

"Don,t leave me,"he said and hugged me.

I hugged him back and said "NEVER.""

"it's just that i'm scared ,i might loose you,"

" I won't let you go even  if you want me to,"i winked.

then he kissed me gently.

Then i heard people cheering,and thought that i was dreaming.

Later i found BTS surrounding us along with kaori ,and J-hope is yelling out of joy.    

 I blushed and hid my face in suga's chest.

"Do you know about this???"suga asked them.

"ummm,we just guessed this was about to come when y/n called me,"rapmon said.

Later we had our dinner at suga's house and we left.this time suga was accompanying me to my home.