BASKET BALL WITH SUGA

Today we have sports class .Our teacher asked everyone in which sports we are interested in and asked us to join that game.

I played basketball well.

We formed 2 groups to play basket ball .

Then i found out that my team leader was suga.

I lost the interest in game and became hopeless that we would win .

Suga never moved much ,he used to sit still and do something or  nothing ,i don't expect him to play well.

Jin and kaori went to play badminton.May be i should go and play with them .

"y/n come fast ,the game is about to begin ", teacher  yelled.

i had no option but to join the game .

The other team has 2 boys whom i have seen the first day.They are playing really well,they have already scored 3 points.When i was about to score a point suga accidentally dashed me from behind and we lost another point.

I became angry at him and cursed,then i realized i had made a mistake .

At the lightning speed he sped past me and scored 2 points.

I underestimated suga ,then i gained my composure and played with him ,we scored 7 points,from his expression i understood that even he didn't expect that from me.

Our team won the game,we cheered up .

I asked the girl beside me who are those 2 boys with black hair,she told that they are jimin and jungkook.

Jungkook had well built body which everyone appreciates and he is tall.

Jimin is short but he is cute and also handsome.

Almost everyone left the court,when i was about to leave the court ,suga came to me and said something in korean ,I didn't understand what he said but from his expression i felt that he was angry with me,i remembered the words and asked kaori what he meant,She is silent for a second and said that he told they would have scored more points if it weren't for me,my face became red, i wanted to yell at him.He came and sat beside me .Our english teacher came to class when i was about to yell at him.After the class is over he just left not even looking back.

Our science teacher announced that we will be having our exam tomorrow .

I am scared of that subject.So i left school early without going for basketball practice,on my way home i saw suga at the basket ball court and thought that he wasn't much interested in studies.