BTS

Two days later , teacher came to class and told that the results are displayed on the notice board and we can check later.

She said that Rapmon aced the test as usual.There are two students who  secured second position and even third position was secured by two students.

No one listened the class ,everyone was anxious to know their result,but suga's expression was as calm as a sea.I thought that he is insane.

As soon as the class is done ,we ran towards the notice board ,my heart was thumping.

I was shocked to see that Suga and I have secured the second position ,jimin and J-Hope secured the third position.

kaori was sixth,Jin was fifth.

I didn't expect that I would be second,I thanked rapmon again.

The other thing that surprised me the most was even suga was second,how come ,like ,i have never seen him study for the test,he always sat idle.

Kaori,Jin,jimin  came and congratulated me.

That afternoon I found girls in groups and they were looking at someone/something with their mouths wide open.

Out of curiosity i turned that way and even i gaped at them.

I couldn't believe my eyes ,I saw seven angels walking past me.

The girls beside me screamed "BTS"!!!

Later I came to know about BTS(they are a band of 7 members consisting  jin,suga,rapmon,J-Hope,jimin,tae,jungkook).I heard that they were best friends since childhood.

When I came to class ,I observed suga closely and realized how handsome he is ,I had the advantage of looking closely at him  as  i was beside him.

I couldn't refrain  myself from looking at him.

Then,something happened ,that gave me goosebumps whenever i thought of it,he directly looked at me for about 15 sec , our eyes locked, he said something but i couldn't hear anything ,he asked me again and i came to my senses and realized that he asked me to move aside so that he can go out.I apologized and moved aside.He gave me a look that made me look like a stupid.

I hated the fact that i liked him,"did I???"

"may be"!!! or "may not be!!!".

That evening rapmon and jin introduced me their band.

I could feel the hope emanating from J-Hope,jimin looked like the kindest of all,the coldest one was obviously suga,Tae has a blank expression,Jungkook had musculine body,rapmon was cool,Jin was generous..

Usually kaori and i will go home together ,as our houses are in the same lane,but that evening she told that she couldn't come with me and she had some other plans.

"What was your plan?",

"Are you going out with someone ??",I asked her .

To my surprise she told that she was going with Jin to meet their old friend .

I am scared to go alone,this was my first time to travel alone in korea,i don't even know the language,what if i lost my way...with these thoughts in my mind i kept going,then someone called me from behind,i saw jimin and came to know that even he lives near my home ,i was relieved by hearing that,though jimin can't speak english,he can understand it,even i am able to understand a bit of korean.

"where is your home exactly? I will escort you if you wish!!" jimin said.

I thought that he might have read my mind.

"yeah,thanks".

I asked him to come inside our home ,but he told that he had some work and he really needed to go.

That night I couldn't sleep,i tossed in my bed for hours,whenever i tried to sleep the only thing that came to my mind was blue eyes of suga that really seemed to be deep.

HIGH SCHOOL LOVE STORYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें