ANGEL RAPMON

I'm nervous as i'm scared of science test .I couldn't even concentrate on other classes as the exam will be conducted that evening.

I have already explained kaori about my problem,she told not to worry ,but how could i not ,after all this is my first test.

In the afternoon kaori dragged me to meet someone while i was studying for the test.

I saw a boy with weird hairstyle sitting on a bench in the lawn,she took me to him.

"hey ,rapmon"kaori greeted him .

"hey,is she your new friend from india?"

"yeah!!"

"hi,this is rapmon",

"hi ,i am y/n,"

I wondered how come his english is that fluent!!

Then both of them talked about something/someone for sometime and kaori left for class leaving me behind.

I was wondering ,what i am supposed to do now.

"shall we start now?"

"what??" I startled.

"studying !!!,kaori asked me to explain science to you ".

"ohh...... that,,,,,,ahhhhh.....yes!!!"

He started explaining , within 2 hours we were done with it.

He told that  he is from our class,but due to some work he didn't attend classes for a week. 

I felt that he had a sexy brain because ,even without attending the classes he was able to understand and explain the subject with such ease.

I thanked him and left for the class.

On my way to the class something obstruct my legs and i stumbled ,when i was about to fall,someone held me by my waist and stopped me from falling down.

I was embarrassed  to see suga.

"ummmmm      ....thanks",

he just stared at me and left,but this time it wasn't that cold stare he usually used to give ,it was something different.

we were done with the exam that evening ,i really did well and thanked rapmon again.