MEAN SUGA

Our teacher asked us to sit according to our roll numbers .

I wanted to sit with kaori but i had to sit with that mint coloured hair guy.

after everyone took their respective seats our teacher introduced me to our class .

then she left.

I found the guy beside me writing something.

"hi,my name is y/n".

he didn't even look at me.

I asked him what he was writing, he didn't respond even now.

I felt bad about it and later thought that might be because of the language barrier.

Then i decided to learn korean , kaori and Jin  told that they would help me .

I don't know why but i asked kaori about the guy beside me ,she told that he is Min Suga.

I thought the name was cute.

The same day evening i invited kaori to my home and i introduced her to my parents.

My parents are glad that i got a friend ,because even  my parents thought that it would be difficult for me to stay in south korea.

then kaori taught me a bit of korean (how to introduce to others).

The next day i asked the boy about him but the same response came from him.He behaved like i was invisible.i was irritated.Then i understood that it has nothing to do with the language.I asked teacher  whether i can change my place but she denied .I don't know why i had ended up with that Mean Suga.