AT SUGA'S PLACE

I couldn't find suga in school today.So i decided to go to his place that evening .

I was worried about him ,also there is only one day left for the submission of the project.

I knocked the door but no one answered.I found that the door was half open,and went inside.

I looked around but couldn't find anyone,i went upstairs to suga's room and found him in his bed.I tried to wake him up ,his body is really cold,i was worried not knowing what to do now.

I found a medicine box next to his bed and porridge ,untouched.It  might have been prepared in the afternoon.

I knew a bit of cooking,i tried it and it turned up well.

I took it to suga ,he was not in his senses.I fed him and gave him the medicines.I covered him in blankets as he was shivering.When i was about to leave ,suddenly he held my hand and mumbled "Don't leave me,"

I tried to release my hand ,but he gripped it tightly and said,"chimey,please don't go"

I couldn't say anything .He tugged my hand under his head,and pulled me to him.I eventually landed up next to him and he hugged me.He then opened his eyes and looked at me in shock.

"Why are you here?"

"ummmm,I  just  came to see if you are okay,because you didn't turn up to school today,also we had our project to do."

"it's almost done,it's on the table, take it and leave now."

I don't know what i am supposed to do now.

Just then the door bell rang and Rapmon came in.

I sighed in relief ,now that rapmon is here he will take care of everything.

He came to know about the situation and told that he would take care of suga and i can go home.

"but ,why did you come here at this time?"i asked rapmon.

"hmmm,suga wants me to teach him english."

By this time suga was already asleep and i left.

Rapmon told that suga was never interested in learning english,but last month he asked him if he could teach him, and not to tell anyone about this.