MY CONFESSION

Today suga came to class,he looked better than last time but seemed to be weak.

I gathered all my courage and decided to confess him that evening.

Jimin came to me and told that suga was in piano practicing room and he was alone.

I was standing outside the room,my heart was thumping.

Someone pushed me inside the room,suga saw me.

"What do you want?"suga asked.

My heart was racing.

"Ummm,nothing...,"

"then ,why did you come?,"

"i was just passing by and saw you,thought to ask whether you are oaky,"

"if that is what you want to ask me,i am alright ,now, leave,"

"no...no....i just,"

"what??"he raised his eyebrow,coming to me.

Then i blurted out those three golden words,

"I LOVE YOU SUGA!!!"

"But i don't,"

he was looking deep into my eyes.

"you do.....,"

"No,i don't,",

He pushed  and pinned me against the wall.His eyes were red.

"Then why did you learn english?"

"because i want to,"

He was very close to me, i could feel his breathe.

"Don't lie,suga," 

Those words barely escaped my mouth.

"i'm not lying"

"Then what about this,"

I showed him a book .

"How did you get that book,"

"That's not the point,why are you not accepting the fact that you love me,"

He tried to take the book from me ,i resisted him,his grip was so tight on my hand that i have no choice but to give him the book.He took the book and stormed out .My hand turned red.

Then jungkook came in ,i wiped my tears,i don't want him to worry.

I left,without speaking to anyone.

That evening jimin came to my home to check whether i was okay.

I told him not to worry about me.

"What was there in the book??"jimin asked.

"How did you know?" i said

"jungkook was outside the room when you were talking to suga"

How stupid of me asking him that,as everyone knew that there would be no secrets between BTS.

"Ohhh,Suga wrote about his feelings on me from the first day of my school here.It was kind of his dairy. "

"How did you get that book??"

"I went to his home when he was sick,he told to collect the project work from the table, at that time i found this book under those papers, at first i had no intention to read the book,but then i found my name on one of those fluttering papers and i took the book with me."

"What did he write,i mean like did he write that he loves you,"
"No,not exactly the same words but sort of the same thing .......like,i can't afford losing this time...that's why i asked you about his past.He was going through so much pain,that much i can understand."

"Can i ask you something??"

"what??"

"I know that you love suga hyung but, i want you to take care of him,he is fragile,he can't express his feelings like we do,he was isolated from his parents when he was 5,because of their misunderstanding ,they were divorced.He was raised by his grandparents who died when he was 10 .Since then he was living alone. His parents will come once in 2 months ,as they are busy with their work."

I can see that jimin is worried about suga and he is on the verge of tears.

I held his hand and assured him that i wouldn't leave him ,no matter what.

Then he left.