Why Team Magma is better [?] (Side 1)

(image from Zerochan; not mine so don't assume it is)

Main Points

- If you expand land into water, where is the water going to go? The water push up (ever so slightly, depending on the size of the landmass) against the other land masses (a.e Alola) and make it so it won't have quite as much land mass as it did. Then again, naturally you wouldn't want to control a series of small islands, and have posts at every place, etc, etc.[Learn your Social Studies. This has a lot to do with that.] You'd want to control a single, big landmass/landmasses and have more land for gosh knows what.

- Another thing is you have to go by where natural volcanoes are in the earth, such as Hoenn's volcano, but we don't know where Maxie is specifically trying to expand landmass from. We can only assume that he would use the volcano in Hoenn as well as from fissures in the ground. But how could Groudon here even bring up magma from the earth is my question. Or does it create it by itself?

-How much is enough? If you expand so much of the earth's magma so that you won't have any left or cover the whole earth, what will you do next? Or is Maxie's plan to expand the majority of land so that water will be a scarcity? But also, then again, what about all the rest of the Water Pokemon and types? Desolate Land nullifies all water moves and rain.Or would Kyogre naturally awaken (or anyone who gets the Blue Orb at least) to try and stop it? 'Cause the only counter to Desolate Land is Primordial Sea, Primal Kyogre's ability. I don't get it. Cause also due to the water cycle, water would still be on the planet anyway. Plus, what would people have to drink? Just about everything is made of water in the first place, so how would that work?

Misc. Points

- Max is a nerd. Praise them or you will/might be working for one. (And they'll kick your shiny-hunting a-)

- We need more farmland. You see how industrialized we are?

- Most picked Omega Ruby in the first place. (i meen i didn't)

-We need a Delta Emerald Pokemon game.

thanks Speech and Debate class. Shout-out to my S&D8 teacher!

*read next part for the opposite side*