idk

She walked into my room and closed the door behind her. She stumbled to me and sat down on my bed just next to me and rubbed her eyes and sniffled.

"Whats wrong?" i was on my computer, messing around with stuff and playing music from my liked youtube playlist

"I-I'm just super sad today. Don't mind me..."

"What?" something snapped inside me, "What the heck? Why?"

"I get into an argument between me and she yelled a-at me a-and insult-ted me..." tears began to stream down and she scrambled to wipe them away like nothing.

"What the H***? Wth is wrong with that lady??" my blood surged with rage

"Sh-she threw things in my face from the past and insulted me... made me feel like I never belonged...all this because i didn't want to do Marching Band...why do i even try..."

"Seriously? Wth. And don't do that shite with the 'i dont feel like i belong' crap. K? You'll find ur place. dont worry. and it wont be bad, i can tell."

She smiles lightly for a second. "I think she dislikes me more than my sibling...she makes me feel like i'm stupid and such an air-head sometimes..."

I give up my left hand from the keyboard and rub her back gently. "Damn..."

She turns to me, "c-can i get a hug..?"

I reach my hand to her opposite shoulder to me and roughly pull her in to a hug. She chuckled a tad, and hugs my tight, arms wrapping around my waist. I say 'hoooooooooooogs' outloud just to be funny, and I can feel her smile and laugh again. I'm sitting here, typing with my right hand and somehow nailing it with out my left. "I can add to a story if u want."

"nah i'd rather just stay here." she snuggles into my shoulder

"well i can do both! i can type with just my right hand!"

"Hehe okie." she sniffles.

"Which storee do you want me to edit, aaaand what do you wanna talk about?"

"uhm.. s-something cute..? and ur pokemon one plz"

"Oooooookie on it!" i start typing in another tab and i open my editing screen on another. I show her this picture;

"OHHH ITS SO ADORABLE!!" she sqweams from my shoulder

"OHHH ITS SO ADORABLE!!" she sqweams from my shoulder. I laugh to myself and she does too. I go back to my writing after closing the tab.

"So whatchu wanna talk about? I can do all of this at once!"

I feel her hug me tighter, "idk"

"hehe. How about who the literal frick characters 1,2,3,4 and 5 are?"

She pulls her head up to see what im doing and smiles lightly, "Sure."

"You have any ideas of what they look like yet?" i wait a moment for her opinion. "Uhh, i guess maybe like a cat?...but... very gifted...?"

I smile. "Close.Actually, just the tail. He's not a Furry." I laugh at myself because I'm a goober. "Even then so, it doesn't even look like a cat's tail at all."

"Ohhhh okie." Her voice seemed back to normal now.

"The main character actually has purple skin, too. I didn't say that tho, but its true. His family does too."

"Ohhh. Cool."

"It's not a FNAF crossover." I laugh at myself again.

"I know." and we both laugh and smile at the other. She lays back into my shoulder and I can feel her breathing on my neck.

I'm working for a while, then I turn and ask her if she's awake or not.

"Y-yeh... so what now?" She must have been asleep, but lightly enough for me to wake her my talking to her.

"Idk. Im working on like 3 things at once."

"Jeez are you ok?"

"Yeah! All good! I'm a Multi-Tasking CHAMP! With ONE hand!" I didn't know how loud I was getting until i felt her flinch. We both smiled and she settled again. I kept typing and she hadn't moved in a while. She's probably asleep for real this time.

(u can finish in ur book if u want)