Storee pt 6/5

HA I bet u thought it was the end!!!
Well
Then it was until I got this idea :/
So here
-----------------------
-----
---
*time count== 1 has been living with 5 for about two months *

1's POV

I had gotten used to waking up with the Sun since I came here. 5 had usually gotten up before me, cause I like to sleep in and I'd just pull the blanket over my head. But now I'd get up and downstairs for breakfast before him, if I was lucky. Probably because he's a light sleeper and the Sun in your face does that to you when 80% of your walls are windows in his room.
I'd already gotten breakfast and started eating when 5 slid down the handrails of the stairs. Did I mention he copied me on that? Well now you know.
5 always got the most decorated bowls and plates out of everyone here. Honestly, I really didn't mind, its his place after all. I realized though, he'd only eat like two meals a day. That's probably why he's skinny. But so although not too skinny, you know?
Anyway, I'd kept the same seat beside him across the corner of the table since I'd gotten here. I didn't care. Either a maid was nice and left it or someone was lazy and didn't put it back. Hopefully the first one.
Every meal he'd eat at the table with me, I'd catch him glancing at me, then looking away back at his plate when I'd look. I have this weird kinda sense when I know someone is looking at me. He does it a lot. I'm not completely sure why.
He's been slacking a little on my fight training, I think. Only around three times a week we'd actually train, or practice.
Also, I'd catch him staring at me from down the hall. Like I'd be going down a same way he was and he'd almost stop and look back at me at the end of the hallway. Its kinda weird.
I mean, he's a really cool guy n all, but jeez. Kinda rude, dude.
--------------
We were eating dinner. 5 usually skips lunch and eats a snack instead. That's why he's skinny...huh.
This time, he started to kinda tap-kick my feet under the table. I dunno if that's just boredom, or...
"Hey 5."
"Hmm?" He says with a mouth full.
"I dunno why, but you're acting off recently."
He swallows, "Off? How 'off'?"
I play with my food on the plate a little, "You've been...uh I don't want to say weird, but I think you've got a staring problem. Not to be mean..."
He looked at me with such a defeated look, which made me feel bad. He looked away and scooped up another spoonful of dinner, "I understand. My apologies."
Ok now I know something's up. The last time he used professional language like that was one time one of the maids was bugging him about something. He only used that when I asked what was going on.
"Ok, what's up?"
"Huh?" He said through some food
"Something's really off here. You don't use fancy sayings like that unless you're trying to seem professional about a problem. What's bothering you?"
His eyes widened and his shoulders tensed and he swallowed again. He nervously looked at his dish and messed with its contents. A few of the maids whispered with eachother and smiled.
Girls are weird.
I looked back at 5 from the maids and his cheeks were turning pink. I could almost hear the gears turning in his head. Though, I'm no mind reader.
He finished his dinner quickly and awkwardly walked out of the dining hall.
A good number of the maids chatted among their groups and giggled. I managed to overhear some of them, but not well because there were so many conversations at the same time.
"You think so?"
"I was seriously thinking that!!"
"It's canon!"
"Its true! Its true!"
"When?"
"Otp!!"
"Not just yet."
Otp...? The heck does that mean?
I finally finish and hand my dish in and go and find 5. He's nowhere in the main part if the building, so I go up and check around the top part. Nowhere to be found I the other rooms, and the only place left is his room, the very top of the triangle section.
I knock.
"W-who is it..?"
"Just me, Blue Head." That's pretty much been our names sense he started the trend.
I heard silence and no response.
The door was unlocked, thank gosh. I cracked it and peeked in. I saw 5 curled up, sitting with his back to the door.
"5-5..."  I opened the door more.
He looked at me blankly, and turned back.
"If it's what I said at dinner, there's seriously nothing to get all weird about. There's nothing weird. I was just saying because it made me feel odd."
He looked at me again and smiled slightly, "I always appreciate your honest critiques."
"Stop speaking like you're a businessperson."
"Its true. Your personality makes your suggestions sound like a law, almost. You're sarcastic attitude sometimes makes it sound like a suggestion, too."
"I-i have no idea wh-"
"Don't worry about it." He turned again and smiled, "Also, sorry. Its kinda a habit of talking like that occasionally."
That smile was so fake.
I walk in and sit on the foot of his bed. The room was still new because I'd only been in here once.
"You're easily hiding something. What is it."
His smile dropped for a second, then he looked away in a grin.
"You probably won't understand."
"Try me."
5 smiled again and turned himself slightly. His new smile was true and genuine. He gazed into my one eye and his eyes glimmered in the sunset from the windows.
Something about it made me settle. Made me feel comfortable.
"I-uh.." he stuttered,
"I..." his face pinkened (not a word but idc) and he looked to a side for a moment.
"I...really...uh...l-l ...
I-im sorry i-i I can't talk today and-"
He rubbed his face with both hand and cut himself off by groaning to himself.
"I'm sorry..."
I turn my head to a side, "What were you trying to say? You didn't even say anything."
5 sighed and put his hands even more over his face to cover it, "I'm sorry.." he barely muttered
"What?"
"I said I was sorry." His voice raised a bit and he seemed even more angry with himself.
"For what?"
"Mmmmm..." he grumbled, "Jeez, why can't this be easy?" He muttered to himself again
"Hey. Spit it out. What's bothering you?" I get easily annoyed with this, taking too long to get to the point.
(Eheheh lool a 4th wall break :3)