a smoll storee PT. 2/5

1- male royal heir, 15 yrs

2- female royal heir, 23 yrs

3- mom/queen

4-dad/king

5- magical being, a dude, age not defined

______________________________________

1 waited until midnight to run. The servants were in bed, so was he and 2, and then 3 and 4 last. He sprinted to the royal garden and near the spot where the past stakes were planted. He stabbed in the ground with his anger for his sister's attention.

The stake was crooked, but he left it and stomped to the front gates of their estate. His bag was slung over his shoulders by both straps which made him hunch a little. 1 pulled his hood up, then dashed for the nearby woods and didn't stop.

'Nature is unforgiving' they say. He survived on his own for almost a year all my himself. 1 followed the lake the ran past their kingdom just to get away. He spent his nights in trees, sleeping on their branches, and then the next morning, he'd keep wandering to escape possible border patrols to find him. He kept wandering.

And wandering.

One night he had a dream.

Here was a guy. 1 couldn't see his face, but he was a length away from him. The scenery was bleached white and they were both floating. He spoke in a smooth voice. "I've been keeping and eye on you, 1."

"H-How do you know my name..?"

"I know everyone in the universe! It comes natural for me, kid. Anywho, you seem to have been treading verrrry close to my place."

"What do you mean, 'your place'?" 1 cut his eyes.

"You're telling me, you haven't seen the giant geometrical palace in the sky? Seriously, kid." he pointed upward. 1 looked around but he couldn't see anything. "Don't worry 'bout it, One-Eye." His hands shooed away the statement.

"What did you call me??" 1 drew his hand into a fist.

The newcomer crossed his arms and chuckled, "One-Eye."

1 pushed off the trunk of the tree with his feet and sailed forward to deliver a punch. The newcomer leaned back and 1 flew past him into a tree behind him. His fist dented the tree and he hunched in pain and eased his hand. The new guy slowly floated away as he moved his hands behind his head like he was relaxing. "One~Eye~" he teased

1's tail twitched. He clenched both fists and pushed off again. He got in range and started swinging left and right. This guy, this guy, he dodged each and every one of his punches by leaning all different sides, and ways. 1 swings became slower, he noticed. He suddenly caught his last punch in a hand from behind his head. "Woah, Grape-Head. I see your problem here."

1 glared at him and forfeit his attacks, catching his breath. "Kid, you're too predictable. Ya keep swinging left-right-left-right. You need to change it up a little." 1 sighed and tried to kick but this guy's shin blocked him. "Nice try, but good." he commented. He then pulled his fist he caught back, pulling 1 forward over his shoulder, leaned far back and pushed him by his foot on his shin forward, flipping him, sailing again into a different tree. 1's back smacked into the tree and he stuck there, upside down for a moment and slipped down to the grass, winded.

(I tried to explain that part the best i could ;-;)

The newcomer's feet finally touched the ground. He knelt down slightly over 1 and poked his forehead. "One-Eye."