storee pt 5/5 (hopefully)

(this song magically matches 1's life, holy mother of Arceus ... :0)

5 sat at the head of the table, 1 in a seat to his right, looking around exidedly, yet, cautiously. The chefs brought out bowls for everyone, expertly decorated with beautiful designs. The maids lined the rest of the table, chatting in their groups. A chef came out and filled all of their bowls with a soup with noodles. Once everyone was served, 1 breathed in really loud, making a few people look at him.

"Holy crap it smells good!" 5 smiled and they all dug in at there own pace. 1 scooped it up and drank it hungrily, like it's the best thing he'd eaten. 5 ate slowly, and cast short glances at 1, some of them were met, which made him turn away awkwardly.

1 was one of the first people to finish. He got up and wandered around to the kitchen and put his bowl on the counter and thanked the chef.

"Finally, someone with some frickin manners! Thank you!" the chef exclaimed and took his bowl and put it in the wash. 1 smiled and then strolled about and explored.

5 was almost done eating. "Hey Ruby." She happened to be closest to him at the moment and had finished, "Go and settle 1 in for the night in a room, please."

"Mr...who's 1?"

"Oh, uh, Grape-Hair who sat beside me. Give him a room in the bottom floor of my quarters."

"Yessir." She strolled away. She eventually caught up to him and lead him to the the top of the main part of the building, aka the quart yard they were at earlier. There was a separate piece of the building floating above the main one. Geometrically, it looked like one of those stick houses you'd draw as a kid, but 3d and in real life, closed in and in quartz.

Ruby picked up a stone from underneath a fountain in the quart yard and threw it up and hit a button on the floating part of the building, which made a narrow stairway appear and cascade down.

"Yayyyyy more stairs." 1 said sarcastically.

Ruby laughed, "Get used to it. We're all used to it. That's why we have such toned legs too."

"Really? I didn't notice..."

"About our legs or that we're used to it?"

"Uhhhh...." 1 looked another direction, "Uhhh...both..?"

Ruby snorted and continued up the stairs. She lead him to a room near the top. Each room was neat and elaborately decorated. (aka All expensive and nice. XD )

1 gazed around as he stepped in. "Mr. (5) wanted you to stay the night tonight." Ruby said and dropped the room key in his hand.

"T-this is mine...!?" 1 said in shock, "I get to keep this?"

"Only if you decide to stay here, that is." she said suggestively. "Mr. (5) seemed to have gotten kind of attached to you, young mister."

"Uhh..what? What do you mean?" He looked at her questioningly.

"He appeared in one of your dreams, didn't he?"

"Uhh, yeah..."

"He usually doesn't do that to just anyone. he must've had an eye on you for a while now. It wouldn't be like him to just invite someone over for no reason."

1's face flushed in embarrassment. "I'm not that special! Jeez! I ran a-...." he cut himself off, "An eye on me you say..?"

"Pun not intended." Ruby said, mimicking the shape of his eye with her fingers over her own.