Storee pt 4/5

1 followed 5 down more sets of stairs to a dining hall. 1 drug himself along, tired. 5 called out to a maid. "Ruby-y"

"Yes sir." the red haired lady from before and slightly bowed to him.

"Prepare a chair next to mine at the table. Have no one take it. No matter what."

"Ok sir." and she walked off in another direction. 5 turned back to 1, who was slumped over some and just finished yawning when he turned. "Hey kid."

"Huh..." He leaned back and stretched.

"Kid, why don't you get washed up before dinner? It'll take a bit until they bring it out."

"But I'm tiiiiiiiiirrrrred..." the stretched again, "And I swear, if I have to walk up another set of stairs...."

"Heh heh, alright then, One-Eye." He smiled, "Come here." 5 walked off, 1 slowly walked along. They walked to a door, which looked like a closet. 5 opened it, stepped in and pressed a couple buttons. "Ok get in."

"What!?"

"Get in. You didn't want to take the stairs." 1 hesitated, but walked in. The room was small, easily for one or two people at most. 5 closed the door, and just a second after, the floor started to raise. 1 jumped, and 5 laughed to himself. (It twas a secret elevatorrrrrrrrr. the maids tend to use it sometimes and 5 if he's lazy enough i guess)

It stopped, and 5 opened the door and walked out. 1 stayed and looked around cautiously for a moment, "Well c'mon, Grape."

"Stop giving me weird nicknames!" 1 marched out and closed the door

"Ah, please, kid!" 5 Laughed, "I've already came up with like 10!"

1 grunted at him. "Well, why don't you go take a bath before dinner? And I can get someone to wash your clothes, too."

"Really?"

"Yeah! I've also got bubblessss :3"

"What? How?"

5 cut his eyes a little, "Haven't you heard of 'Bubble Bath'?"

1 cocked his head to the side, "Ok, what sorcery are you talking about..?"

5 laughed, "It's not sorcery! Heh heh, it's pretty much just liquid soap in a bottle, and when you pour it in running water, it bubbles up. So yeah. Bubble Bath."

"Huh...Eh sure I guess. As long as it's not poison."

"Nah. Just don't drink it. Hehe." 5 motioned for 1 to follow, and they walked down the hall to a spruce door. 5 opened it and stepped back for 1 to go in first. 1's eye went wide, and he glanced all around the room, taking it all in. The bathroom was huge. There was a giant marble circular tub in the middle, with two tall woven wood tables near it, one with soaps and hair crap, the other with nothing. The floors went from carpet in the hall to sealed oak plank floors. The walls were finished with spruce, just like the door in. The whole back wall was all windows and small hanging lamps were turned on above.

(sry for the long explination, Long story short, beautiful mainly spruce finished bathroom.)

5 smiled and stepped up beside him. "Beautiful, right?" 1 nodded, but didn't look at him. "Just a moment." 5 excused himself, "I'll be right back with some clothes you can change into after..."

"ok..." 1 said quietly, and 5 was gone just after. He slunked his bag off and took of his sword and put it on the table. He went over to the windows in to back and stared at the seemingly endless view of the forest with the sun overhead.