46 - pick up lines

The pick up lines you use on each other.
These are dirtier than I expected omg sorry 😂
Wyatt
His line on you - "I gotta booboo on my lip. *pouts lips* kiss it better?"

Yours on him- "My body has 206 bones... wanna give me another one?" Wyatt - "*spits out water* I-I uh..I.."

Finn

His - "is your name homework? Because I'm not doing you but I really should be."

Yours - "Do you sleep on your stomach? No? Can I?"

Jae

His- "Are you my appendix? Because I have this funny feeling in my stomach that makes me wanna take you out."

Yours - "Are you the SAT? Cause I'd do you for hours...with a ten minute break in the middle for snacks."

Jack

H - "do you wanna come to my place and watch porn on my flat screen mirror?"

Y- "hey...I forgot my password. The hint is jack grazers phone number. Think you can you help me out?"

Sophia

H- "Are you ice cream? Because I want to spoon you, and eat you."

Y-"did you sit in some sugar? Because you gotta sweet ass."

Chosen
H- "did you butt dial me? Because I swear your ass is calling me."

Y- "let's play titanic. You're the ice berg and I'll go down." (Hehe @heyitshannah )

Jeremy

H- "do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk by again?"

Y- "if I give you a kiss and you don't like it, you can return it."

Nic

H- "Your body is 65% water. I'm thirsty." You- "what about the other percent?" "Is that all you got out of that?"

Y-"I know you're no weatherman...butcan I be expecting a few inches tonight."

Bill

H- "I'm an astronaut. My next mission is to Uranus." "...how about no?"

Y- "if kissing is a language, wanna have a conversation?"