66 - fanfiction

They catch you reading fanfics about them...

WYATT
"Holy shit, what are you reading?" He said, the trace of a chuckle evident within his lulling voice. I whipped my head around, and clutched my phone to my chest. My cheeks reddening in embarrassment.
"How long have you been reading?" I questioned, with slightly annoyed, furrowed eyebrows.
"A minute or so... it's not bad - I have to admit." He giggled. I blushed even harder, and pulled my eye contact to the floor. Then, he tilted my head up with his soft finger, and pressed a kiss to my lips.
"Don't worry. You're adorable."

FINN
I was reading this fanfic about Finn, my boyfriend. And to be completely honest, it's fucking bad.
"Finn, they got you all wrong In this."
"What're you reading?" He asked, coming behind me and reading over my shoulder.
"A fic about you?" I said in a questioning voice. Blush came to his pale cheeks, but really, he didn't mind. Instead, he joked about it with me. He read the really terrible parts while playing the role of a total fuckboy, looking like Bieber.
"If you ever write about me, don't write shit. Please?"

JAE
He was reading over my shoulder, awkwardly. He didn't want to read anymore, he found it weird that someone would write about him, yet he couldn't stop himself. But instead of saying anything, he just stood behind me. Like a child waiting to talk to his mom when she's busy talking on the phone. I only noticed him when I  wanted to look at the clock behind me. Instead of getting embarrassed, I began screaming with laughter because of how embarrassed he was.
"It's not funny!"
"Your right... it's fuckin hilarious!"

JACK
He reads over my shoulder for a while, but then- he speaks up.
"I'm so suave, damn."
"Yeah, I know." I giggled, not minding him catching me, "why aren't you like this in real life?"
"I'm so suave, you're mind just can't comprehend how suave I really am, because I am so much." He rambled, "I-"
"Jack you're rambling again."

Just doing the actors for the original four losers.