59 - Soph || LAUGHTER

In this, you are (just imagine if you aren't really) a POC. You're playing Mikes sister, and Bev's best friend.

CUT!" Andy yelled, the cast sighed. Some high five each other. I, however, wasn't filming at the moment. So I was on the side watching.

"Okay, next, we need Y/n, Chosen, and Sophia for the intense bike chat scene." Barbara said. So I sauntered into the group, and who ever wasn't called filtered out. We moved to the next filming location. The steep dirt hill that Chosen, Sophia and I would be filming our scene.

We set up our bikes, in a staggered row, waiting for the directer to yell action.

When he did, we took off down the hill. Chosen spoke first.

"I just don't get it... we did absolutely nothin- why can't he just keep to his damn self?" He said, getting so into character, you could feel his anger and sadness radiating off of him.

We stopped our bikes.

"Seriously." Sophia mumbled under her breath. It was my turn to talk.

"I.." I started, then I looked at my friends, and I couldn't stop the burst of laughter from within me out.

"CUT!" Andy yelled. Everyone groaned.

"She's doing it again." Finn said, half annoyed, half chuckling. I couldn't help myself.

"I-I'm sorry!" I said,

"Come on, babe," Barb said, "try to put yourself in Annie Hanlon's shoes... he was just chasing you and mike, he was calling you all these horrible things..."

"He called you a negro." Chosen said,

"I would never!" Nic said, all seriously, in his henry voice, causing me to burst out laughing again. I apologized once again, and everyone groaned once again.

But then I felt a soft pair of lips against mine, since my eyes were blurred by tears, I wouldn't have known who it was... but I knew because she smelled of vanilla. The perfume she always had. I blinked away my tears to see Sophia pull away, languidly.

I gently brought my finger tips too my lips, and felt heat rise to my chocolate complexion.

"I knew how to shut you up." She said, with a smirk.

Once we were rolling again, I was able to say my lines perfectly fine... I felt almost in a trancelike state- one where I couldn't find those same stupid things funny.

Once the scene ended and andy yelled cut again, Finn ran up and hugged Sophia.

"Thank you!" He laughed,

"Oh shut up," I said, feeling myself blush again. Was it really that bad?

Soon enough, the day was over. I began to walk to the car that would take me home.

But I was stopped.

"Hey!" Sophia said,

I turned around to face her.

"Hi!"

"...I wanted to say sorry for... kissing you." She said. I smiled, slightly. But I dropped it again - realizing... that I hadn't kissed her back.

"Oh it's okay." I said, she grinned and began to walk away... I waited... but only a couple of seconds before I ran after her. She looked at me, and I looked at her.

Then I kissed her gently. Before pulling away once again. Our eye contact lingered, then she put her hand on my cheek and kissed me again... but this time, since we were completely aware of what was happening, it was different.

Butterflies seemed to flutter in my stomach. A smile grew on my face.

"I kissed you because I didn't kiss you back the first time." I slowly clarified.

"...and I kissed you again because I didn't kiss you the second." She said. We both broke into a fit of laughter again.

"See you around." She said, before we began to walk away from each other.

"By the way," she called after me, "you have the cutest laugh."

AWW I love this lmao... Incase you couldn't tell, I wrote the ending kiss scene after the billverly kiss.